Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > How about you just call us "the fuck you crew"!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Grunge > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (551) > 20/06/10 09:08
Give episode 2, this was win.
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 21/06/10 22:49
Episode 2 out now, just watched. Seems like this season will be more bizarre (nazi werewolves anyone?), but I like!
Sylvanen > Frequenter (258) > 22/06/10 09:58
I found this more as a plot development ep. More good stuff to come obviously.
Grunge > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (551) > 23/06/10 04:30
darchon wrote:
Episode 2 out now, just watched. Seems like this season will be more bizarre (nazi werewolves anyone?), but I like!

Kinda Gay, but in awesome way. No homo.
Kazzim > Frequenter (252) > 27/06/10 23:14
And you get to hear swedish every now and then Very Happy
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 03/07/10 02:51
sadface that there is no new ep this monday
Grunge > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (551) > 15/07/10 14:57
darchon wrote:
sadface that there is no new ep this monday

darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 15/07/10 17:22
Season started promising, but now I'm not so sure any more. Give sweet ownage, please.
Tristanian > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (528) > 15/07/10 21:50
You do know that the series is loosely tied to the books right ? :p

You can always read ahead and somewhat spoil it Cool
If you make yourself more than just a man...if you devote yourself to an ideal, then you become something else entirely...
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 16/07/10 01:30
Yeah, that would ruin the fun of watching the shows tho! I should get back into the reading scene i guess, but not when there is a tv series to watch!
Kazzim > Frequenter (252) > 16/07/10 02:27
Tristanian wrote:
You do know that the series is loosely tied to the books right ? :p

You can always read ahead and somewhat spoil it Cool

I've read the books and they are very different from the series. For starters. Book SPOILERS! The third book focuses only and i mean only on Sookie, Eric and Alcide. Nothing about the other characters. They keep the main line that Bill is taken to Mississippi but he's a hostage and is brutally beaten because of a vampire register that he made for the Queen. Not working for Russel. And the books are quite bad imo. Not my best read. But at least you know a little about whats going to happen. But they've made a very good job to with including the other characters and making their story interesting.
Tristanian > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (528) > 16/07/10 12:36
I agree, which is why I said 'loosely' tied, it's probably more than that, but the overall setting is basically the same and it would appear that the conclusion of each major storyline/book, is also close to what is shown in the series (with some obvious twists to keep things going). Can't say that I particularly enjoyed the books either.
If you make yourself more than just a man...if you devote yourself to an ideal, then you become something else entirely...
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 19/07/10 19:29
And we got takeoff!
Asatar > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (778) > 19/07/10 20:32
Is it worth dl'ing and watching Season 1? How good is it compared to say 24 or Dexter?
Cyosis > GUILD MASTER (1337) > 19/07/10 20:42
It's a very bad series, with very uninteresting characters. If you're not a vampire fan or a twilight fan I suggest you avoid it. Dexter on the other hand was great.
Aleo > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (884) > 19/07/10 22:31
Asatar wrote:
Is it worth dl'ing and watching Season 1? How good is it compared to say 24 or Dexter?

24? That hasn't been good since a long time. (If you want a action series to watch while chilling try Human Target s1).

I watched True blood s1 recently and well... it's ok if your really bored. Dexter and Breaking Bad have both been ace this season.
Kazzim > Frequenter (252) > 20/07/10 00:47
There's a new mini series starting on Saturday called The Pillars of the Earth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSa6AhEWebA
Looks promising.
Alphnis > "I TRIED MY BEST" (139) > 20/07/10 12:55
Cyosis wrote:
It's a very bad series, with very uninteresting characters. If you're not a vampire fan or a twilight fan I suggest you avoid it. Dexter on the other hand was great.

Season 5 of Dexter is coming at September Very Happy
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 20/07/10 18:01
Cyosis wrote:

Disagree! While its true, Dexter has more character development, True Blood certainly does not lack interesting characters. Give it a shot, I say!

Oh and, mentioning Twilight, boo! Trollbait, and I fell for it Smile
Cyosis > GUILD MASTER (1337) > 20/07/10 18:15
I did give it a try, a fair one at that. Having seen both seasons I wonder who these interesting characters are.

Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: