Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Armorsmith

Kosic > Peon (1) > 28/07/05 23:46
Hey,
I have spoken to a member of this guild, and i have said i was wondering if this guild is interested in a Armorsmith crafter, i have no intenstion of joining, only crafting armors for a few guilds.

As i have not long ago got 300 skill in Armorsmith, honoured with the Thorium Brotherhood, and yet to know what was needed for these plans, and found out how hard it is t get to this rep lvl, armorsmith lvl so forth.
I was wondering to make it a little easier on some other guilds, to offer a craft for them... but there is a fee of course, as all the hard work put into getting this far.

As most guilds in the game have a Guild Bank, which has all the fiery cores, and Lava cores in it, which is needed for most Plate mail items, which is the reason why i am needing of asking this guild aswel as others.

I will craft 1-as many items at a time, let alone, each item i craft (say if it was only 1) i would ask for a Fiery or lava core for it (depending on which one i need and which one you could spare for the crafter), if it was 2 crafts in one run, i would ask for 1 of each, but if it was 3+ crafts i would ask for 1 of each core, and 1 Dark Iron bar per any other craft in that run.
e.g 5 items needed crafting I will get
1x Fiery core
1x Lava Core
3x Dark Iron bar

Which will pay for my fee for making it, and make 5 different sets of armor, of your choice.

As i do understand the craft fee is a little expensive, but as these items are only crafted in BRD on the Black Forge, and no where esle in this game, aswel all the hard work put into getting the recipes, and going to craft them.

The armors i can make are:
Dark Iron Helm
Binds when equipped
Head Plate
758 Armor
+20 Stamina
+35 Fire Resistance
Durability 100 / 100
Requires Level 60
Items Needed: 4x Lava Core 2x Fiery Core 4x Dark Iron Bar

Dark Iron Bracers
Binds when equipped
Wrist Plate
394 Armor
+7 Stamina
+18 Fire Resistance
Durability 55 / 55
Requires Level 54
Items Needed: 16x Dark Iron Bar 3x Fiery Core 3x Lava Core

Fiery Chain Girdle
Binds when equipped
Waist Mail
214 Armor
+10 Stamina
+9 Intellect
+8 Spirit
+24 Fire Resistance
Durability 50 / 50
Requires Level 54
16x Dark Iron Bar 3x Fiery Core 3x Lava Core

Aswel i can make some small crafts like

Fiery Plate Gauntlets
Binds when equipped
Hands Plate
379 Armor
+10 Fire Resistance
Durability 45 / 45
Requires Level 53
Equip: Adds 4 fire damage to your weapon attack.
Items Needed: 20x Thorium Bar 6x Enchanted Thorium Bar 2x Essence of Fire 4x Star Ruby

Which will only cost of like 3g with mats given.

If You want any more Info, please In game E-mail me. (players name Kosic).

Thanks

Kosic
Don't wisper me to res you, if i don't res you it means i don't like you.
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 29/07/05 12:12
we got a crafter, even a femele one Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: