Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Movies!

Ashzala > "I TRIED MY BEST" (99) > 23/07/05 18:35
I made a movie of one of the raids when most of us was in McGregor!

And I *WANT* critics, because I know the movie sucks.

Please give /whine

http://www.gravity-guild.com/mcg_kai-mc_divx.avi

Don't crash the server please.

Thank you
barbossa > "I TRIED MY BEST" (185) > 23/07/05 19:24
hiya pal Smile

Well .. as always, I find wow movies very boring because it is so slow Smile

Anyway.. the movie was not bad and not "good". WoW movies must have something really special to them to actually be "good". A really cool intro perhaps .. i dont know. Im not saying it is bad, cos it is nicely made. Not so blurry you cant see anything and so on. But as I said.. a really cool idea is what it takes to make an entertaining wow movie, and in my opinion there are not alot of good wow movies Smile.

Anyhow .. pretty good job. For the next one, dont have any volume differances in the music and come up with some cool idea that will entertain people. I guess it is a lot easier to say it than to it Smile
Ashzala > "I TRIED MY BEST" (99) > 23/07/05 23:26
barbossa wrote:
hiya pal Smile

Well .. as always, I find wow movies very boring because it is so slow Smile

Anyway.. the movie was not bad and not "good". WoW movies must have something really special to them to actually be "good". A really cool intro perhaps .. i dont know. Im not saying it is bad, cos it is nicely made. Not so blurry you cant see anything and so on. But as I said.. a really cool idea is what it takes to make an entertaining wow movie, and in my opinion there are not alot of good wow movies Smile.

Anyhow .. pretty good job. For the next one, dont have any volume differances in the music and come up with some cool idea that will entertain people. I guess it is a lot easier to say it than to it Smile

Omg someone actually had the guts to criticise,
Thank you.
Much appreciated.

Edit: The volume was very much indeed higher on the Gehennas kill, I changed it and uploaded it anew.

I'll not change anything else.
Thanks again Barbossa ^^.
Harroguk > Peon (23) > 24/07/05 22:49
Whats the music on this??

Quite catchy first tune. Gonna have to downlo................go and buy it.

Second tune deafend my wife and made her cross at me. Have to get the name of this one so I dont accidently ever play it again.

IMO movies look a whole lot better if you hide the interface but I appreciate that its not always possible.

<edit> Wrote this during the movie so discovered the names of the tracks at the end.
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 25/07/05 04:28
Try having fraps on during the exciting fights instead Razz
Bone_Co][ector > "I TRIED MY BEST" (79) > 25/07/05 11:03
It was a nice movie , it even had arbiter doing the dragon gun stuff Razz

but please next time turn the sound recording off Smile

Nice one Smile

"Divine Shields and Hearthstones do not make a hero heroic."
order avodart > Guest () > 25/07/05 15:35
Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
cheap avodart no prescription - buy cheap avodart canada

Last edited by order avodart on 20/06/13 13:14; edited 1818 times in total
Fenris > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (573) > 26/07/05 23:40
One thing im seriously missing in that video is our very first Onyxia attempt. I think you all know what I mean. Razz

Edit: Don't tell me noone frapsed this?
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 27/07/05 13:31
Fenris wrote:
One thing im seriously missing in that video is our very first Onyxia attempt. I think you all know what I mean. Razz

i have most our onyxia kills from 30-40% to death, thats my estimate so i can burn it on a CD easy.
Fenris > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (573) > 27/07/05 16:02
Fifty wrote:
Fenris wrote:

i have most our onyxia kills from 30-40% to death, thats my estimate so i can burn it on a CD easy.

Well, I'm talking about the lovely wipe when we got a 25k breath on us.
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 28/07/05 17:38
Ofc theres that one and the one with the part when a rogue aggroes and whipes a whole side with 17 death notes in log. Dont remember who it was but his mainhand was his fist after that Very Happy
Ashzala > "I TRIED MY BEST" (99) > 29/07/05 16:11
Harroguk wrote:
Whats the music on this??

Quite catchy first tune. Gonna have to downlo................go and buy it.

Second tune deafend my wife and made her cross at me. Have to get the name of this one so I dont accidently ever play it again.

IMO movies look a whole lot better if you hide the interface but I appreciate that its not always possible.

<edit> Wrote this during the movie so discovered the names of the tracks at the end.

I'm sorry but I dont think i'll ever hide the interface for very long when recording.

The alternative would be to cut the movie to hide the interface, but that seems kinda unneccesary imo :p.

Good thing you noticed the tracks on the end, or I would have been seriously pissed! :p

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: