Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > 1.8 patch changes (bugs?)

Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 12/10/05 10:19
Take a look at
http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-dungeons-en&t=22042&p=1&tmp=1#post22042

Quote:
I've been reading the US forums a bit...

-Repair costs have increased greatly instead of reduced (they were meant to be reduced)
Edit2: From the patch notes

Q u o t e:
The cost per point of durability to repair plate, chain, and leather items has been reduced to be equal to the cost of repairing cloth items of the same quality.

Still some people are saying they pay more than before. Is it possible that for example mail had lower per point cost than cloth before and it was actually INCREASED to cloth level instead of reducing?

-Judgement of wisdom makes mobs go agro crazy

Q u o t e:
Any time someone gains health or mana from a mob because of either of these, that person will momentarily be targeted by the mob. This can make fights like Onyxia, the BWL drakes, Nefarian, and other mobs with frontal AEs rather impossible if you use Wisdom / Light.

So, don't use it, we can only hope for a hotfix soon.

-Paladin quest reward for level 50 is BIND ON EQUIP AND HAS NO LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=52022

Q u o t e:
I even saw this bug on the Test realm forums like a week ago.
Guess that shows how much reading the blues do.

-Razorgore fix gone bad:

Q u o t e:
Anybody else think this change was a horrible idea? Now instead of him running back to the tanks after getting conflagged he teleports them to him, causing them to freeze up or lag for around 5 seconds during which they can't guild aggro. GG on the implementaion of that one blizz.

[ post edited by Albundy ]
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 12/10/05 11:26
that thing about razor was made because mages and hunter (awrlockso too perhaps) could solo him when all the eggs was down, so Smile
Julmust > "I TRIED MY BEST" (87) > 21/10/05 09:09
Any pala who wanna do the quest and mail the sword to my alt? =D
\(o0)/

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: