Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Druid: Demoneraser

Demoneraser > Peon (2) > 02/10/05 02:40
Hey guys (and girls!)

So what to put in this little post? Ii have decided to put a few things about myself and my style of playing in it.

Well i tend to play as much as possibly, only one day where im on from later than 7. That becourse of my job, have to scrape a living right?
About my character, well i doesnt have all the fancy stuff yet, but i plan to be getting it in the next few days (weeks at the tops). Getting hide of the wild tomorrow, and going for mostly DM stuff for my healing.

So my char as it is at the time being have 5,1k mana unbuffed and 290 spi, and 13/0/38 in spec, but i am of course willing to respec, tho i cant see why that should be needed Razz

Well if anyone have any questions they are welcome to post them here i will check back tomorrow, its getting a bit to late.

- Demoneraser (sorry for the lame name:roll: )
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 02/10/05 03:20
Edit: Nevermind, tired and missed something Razz
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 02/10/05 13:21
my imp no like your name, sorry

Razz
Demoneraser > Peon (2) > 02/10/05 15:02
i can only aggre that its lame, i'd change it at any chance i ever got.
But the thing is that i made the char along with a mate of mine and hes named Demonseeker, and i was kind of out of names, so i just took the first that came. and i wish i had found something better lol.
Morfildor > "I TRIED MY BEST" (221) > 05/10/05 22:53
Its possible to change it mate. Just ticket a gm and he will change it for you Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: