Decursive won't work anymore.
Cyosis > GUILD MASTER (1337) > 15/10/06 12:09
Divine shield is dispellable!
fimpina > "I TRIED MY BEST" (246) > 15/10/06 12:31
who uses Divine shield anyway :s
would be fun with bosses who dispells it though ^^
supr > "I TRIED MY BEST" (219) > 15/10/06 14:48
Thank god for "hide helm" feature. Tier 4 ftl
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!
Cohen > "I TRIED MY BEST" (140) > 15/10/06 14:53
41pt Retribution Instant Melee Strike!!!
order avodart > Guest () > 15/10/06 14:54
Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
avodart tablets - buy avodart online no prescription

Last edited by order avodart on 20/06/13 14:35; edited 3325 times in total
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 15/10/06 15:02
Since when did casuals get tier 4? Go home nub.
fimpina > "I TRIED MY BEST" (246) > 15/10/06 15:38
Cohen wrote:

/sign

to bad that its in the retri tree. allthough palas seems to get some neat new talents, maybe palas R the next generation of tanks.
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 15/10/06 19:09
fimpina wrote:
Cohen wrote:

/sign

to bad that its in the retri tree. allthough palas seems to get some neat new talents, maybe palas R the next generation of tanks.

There's some neat thing where you can bubble then taunt and the mob will still hit you. Doesn't work if you taunt first though :X
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Bamela > Peon (12) > 16/10/06 09:14
Paladins gone get Crusader atack back Laughing
www.supahfly.dk/OMGbanana.rar
bellator > TROLL (1553) > 16/10/06 09:59
Paladins are starting to look nice.

The mechanics of SoV mean for tanking aggro will never be a problem. In fact, whilst i havent done the maths yet, it could could turn out to be the most damaging seal/judgement combos for paladin pve.

Our multitarget taunt is now the best snap aggro mechanic in game.

Crusader strike adds a much welcome dps boost for all.

The bubble taunt is a very nice macro i will be setting up.

All in all, things are starting to look nice for the paladin
fimpina > "I TRIED MY BEST" (246) > 16/10/06 13:55
Yea, there are many new interesting talents, I hate when I must chose between them, love this pic btw.
cheers!

http://www.blizzard.com/wow/images/screens/insider/020/comics/ss83.jpg
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 17/10/06 04:28
Link from the exact same named topic from a forum i visit, i must say, seeing pallys do this is just WRONG >_<

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5308451610820294896&q=Burning+Crusade+Paladin

Enjoy critadins, seems you get turned into armored pvp machines.

[edit for noobs]: The hammer from the sky that likes to crit big with trinkets on, is the new 41pt retri talent called Crusader Strike if im not wrong, 6sec CD, weapon dmg + 40% of holy spell dmg, and im allready scared of it.
ShaelTal > Guest () > 17/10/06 08:03
Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
too bad weak crits like that wont make you ubar. perhaps if you use yer skillz as well. teh day i flee from a kekadin is the day i get owned by lvl 58 huntars.. oh wait...
bellator > TROLL (1553) > 17/10/06 08:37
Fifty wrote:
Link from the exact same named topic from a forum i visit, i must say, seeing pallys do this is just WRONG >_<

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5308451610820294896&q=Burning+Crusade+Paladin

Enjoy critadins, seems you get turned into armored pvp machines.

[edit for noobs]: The hammer from the sky that likes to crit big with trinkets on, is the new 41pt retri talent called Crusader Strike if im not wrong, 6sec CD, weapon dmg + 40% of holy spell dmg, and im allready scared of it.

Unfortunately i think that video is showing the bugged SoR/JoR where the +spell damage coefficient is ridiculously high.....well we can hope it working as intended
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 17/10/06 09:54
darchon wrote:

tier 4 will be the "Tier 1 Dungeon Set" (the blue set) so all that's all casuals will wear Smile
fimpina > "I TRIED MY BEST" (246) > 17/10/06 10:05
I call lod for 2v2 pvp tournaments ^^
Silra > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (852) > 17/10/06 10:54
TehDorf wrote:
darchon wrote:

tier 4 will be the "Tier 1 Dungeon Set" (the blue set) so all that's all casuals will wear Smile

It's odd that everyone calls it tier 4. The screenshots of what is out is not tier 4 at all, they are the arena armor sets, i.e. one of the upgrades to the rank 12 and 13 sets.

There is no information whatsoever yet about the next tier of dungeon sets, nor the next tier of raid sets. No looks, no names.
bellator > TROLL (1553) > 17/10/06 11:10
Skwittle wrote:
TehDorf wrote:
darchon wrote:

It's odd that everyone calls it tier 4. The screenshots of what is out is not tier 4 at all, they are the arena armor sets, i.e. one of the upgrades to the rank 12 and 13 sets.

There is no information whatsoever yet about the next tier of dungeon sets, nor the next tier of raid sets. No looks, no names.

Actually, i believe that there are pictures of both pvp armour sets and "tier 4" going around.

The reason they have been called "tier 4" is the name coding that blizzard has called the models is consistent with their naming of tier 1,2,3.

Blizzard has stated that tier 4 can be obtained through instances, but whether that means that it is the new casual set, or the new raiding set with a couple of pieces obtainable at the end of Karazhan etc (Ony style), is yet unknown.

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: