Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Instant attacks, Attack power changed

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ashzala > "I TRIED MY BEST" (99) > 22/09/05 04:29
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=4981387&p=1&tmp=1#post4981387

Good or bad?
hmm..
well, considering my weapons, it dosent matter much, as I got 2,5 and 2,6 speed ones :p.
Albinotruck > "I TRIED MY BEST" (213) > 22/09/05 07:38
This is actually really good... I hate having Barman shanker, but it is the best dagger out there except for Perdition's.. Gutgore might be slightly better but barely worth the upgrade if you have barman.

This would make the items much more balanced and would give the MC epics a chance to compete with some stupid Blue's Smile
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 22/09/05 12:44
this is just what i needed to hear, gutgore here i come.
valtrex online > Guest () > 22/09/05 13:16
Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
valtrex online no prescription - buy valtrex no prescription

Last edited by valtrex online on 20/06/13 14:30; edited 947 times in total
Albinotruck > "I TRIED MY BEST" (213) > 22/09/05 13:28
Why so Fifty? Gutgore is a dagger, not a 1-hander.That means that you would lose even more damage if you took a gutgore Smile
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 22/09/05 13:50
Im a dagger rogue and Gutgore is improvement over Shaanker and in 1.8 even more...

p.s. dont worry bout me m8, i'll pass it to u anytime Very Happy
Albinotruck > "I TRIED MY BEST" (213) > 22/09/05 13:56
I thought you were talking about taking the dagger with your warrior.. You got me worried >.<
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 22/09/05 14:35
that sucks now it'll be much more about top damage than it was already
Albinotruck > "I TRIED MY BEST" (213) > 22/09/05 15:44
uhmn, it has always been focused on top damage.. Most slow weapons have a high max damage, and this change will not affect anything about that.

The damage done will overall decrease. So i cant see how this is a bad thing, and how this affects the top damage concentration?
Pero > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (687) > 22/09/05 16:55
Let me ask you uber-dmg rogues something:

How does that uber-dmg weapons help you in MC/BWL/Ony ? You always overaggro (resulting in your deaths). You should consider getting some nice FR equipment first, and then you uber-weapons...

Bah, I really dont get you guys... but thats only me... although, I'm the one healing you... Wink Cool

Razz
<3 Barcelona!

I pinch!

Shaeltal is gay!
Albinotruck > "I TRIED MY BEST" (213) > 22/09/05 17:04
Since when have we overaggroed? We are certainly not overaggroing more often than any mage in our raid.

And most of us do have decent/nice FR gear Confused
Roer > "I TRIED MY BEST" (188) > 22/09/05 20:38
don't blame the mages, blame alayn :p
Talara (lvl 70 Night Elf Rogue)
Mirianna (lvl 70 Gnome Mage)
Respect > "I TRIED MY BEST" (52) > 22/09/05 21:34
when we rich vael in bwl Razz we will all start hate dagger rogues Razz

Elu from PoW said something in vael : "WTF? who used Cold blood?"

Anyway i dont think they overagroo.

btw since i am not melee i dont know about the speeds :\
Nobody is perfect . . . i am nobody

-Who is god?
-Well, sometimes that you pray for something , and you wish for it?
-yes?
-Well , god is the one that ignores you .
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 23/09/05 02:45
Pero wrote:
Let me ask you uber-dmg rogues something:

How does that uber-dmg weapons help you in MC/BWL/Ony ? You always overaggro (resulting in your deaths). You should consider getting some nice FR equipment first, and then you uber-weapons...

Bah, I really dont get you guys... but thats only me... although, I'm the one healing you... Wink Cool

Razz

Please tell me where you get this info from? Something you read at some 6month old post in the "raids and dungeons" forum? Rogues generally overaggro very seldom in mc, mages/warlocks get aggro more often then we do. The only times i get aggro is when i start dps too early (which got very little with my weps to do) or when i see how high i can push my dps.
Pero > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (687) > 23/09/05 14:29
And you guys die f.e. at rag first cause of what?

especially that dumb-ass Tadris. Razz
<3 Barcelona!

I pinch!

Shaeltal is gay!
Albinotruck > "I TRIED MY BEST" (213) > 23/09/05 15:51
Have it ever occured to you that we are melee? Or that we have less hp than other melee classes?

Something i really don't like is when people do assumptions based on something they don't know jack about..

Sure, there are times when rogues overaggro. But then again, there are times when mages overagrro aswell, or hunters, or warriors. Rogues even have 2 different ways to decrease their aggro which makes it, imo, very hard to obtain aggro if played correctly..
Pero > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (687) > 23/09/05 16:21
guys, i didn't want to make anyone uppset. calm down a bit. I'm just trying to understand how rogues play, and why they die so much. Wink

well you have less HP then other melee classes cause you don't collect the gear that has too much stamina on, isn't that right? cause you want your agility so you can have more % on crit, isn't that right too?

as far as i'm concerned play like you want, collect gear you want, but dont whine to healers for not healing you cause you die from 1 hit (I'm not saying that anyone whined to me (except that dumb-ass Tandris Razz ), but I've heard complaints from other healers).
<3 Barcelona!

I pinch!

Shaeltal is gay!
Albinotruck > "I TRIED MY BEST" (213) > 23/09/05 19:03
I don't really want to focus on anything else than Nightslayer/Bloodfang. I can't do any better than that.

Lets face it, Rogues aren't meant to be tanks. It's not our fault that rogues die fast because of our low hp and armor.

Please, whatever you do, Do not tell us rogues that we should focus more on stamina, and that's simply because we actually can't do it :/
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 23/09/05 19:19
Pero wrote:
And you guys die f.e. at rag first cause of what?

especially that dumb-ass Tadris. Razz

We dont. Tanks die, then we die.
Respect > "I TRIED MY BEST" (52) > 24/09/05 21:29
Can some1 plz gimme a site where i can upld a very small(in kb) mp3?
And i will saw u what agroo in bwl means Razz (for fun always)
Nobody is perfect . . . i am nobody

-Who is god?
-Well, sometimes that you pray for something , and you wish for it?
-yes?
-Well , god is the one that ignores you .

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: