Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Nefarian Stage 1 Question

butternutz > Peon (2) > 21/09/06 20:27
Hi all

My guild just reached Nefarian last week for the first time. We are all new to the encounter. We are using the strat of splittinginto 2 groups for each spawn point. Our issue was control of the draconids as they spawn. Can you share some details on how to keep the spawns grouped up together ? Some people say to just use one tank per side, and just sunder everything that comes out of the doorway, and some say to use mages/locks or pallies... I guess there's multiple ways of doing it - was just curious what approach you guys take ?

I'm the MT so any details would be appreciated.

-Butterz
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 21/09/06 20:49
Warriors in zerker stance spamming cleaves and whirlwinds, preferably allso using piercing howl and demoshout. Keeps them locked in positions for us atleast Smile
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 21/09/06 22:50
darchon wrote:
Warriors in zerker stance spamming cleaves and whirlwinds, preferably allso using piercing howl and demoshout. Keeps them locked in positions for us atleast Smile

demoshout doesn't do shit, they seem kinda immune to aggro abilities, but a good welplaced ms will keep them in place.

-

the encounter itself is really tricky, it's a lot about optimizing your dps

ie, in the start offtanking the large ones might help since they have ashitton of hp and doesn't hurt that much, so if the warrior just keeps aggro while killing the small ones and dpsing the large with bladeflurry/multishot/whirlwind and cleave and they'll die eventually.

i remember our progress being bad and we were stuck on 15 adds down before wipe for a while, then suddently we got him to phase 2 all the time.
Bamela > Peon (12) > 22/09/06 08:35
we did that totally another away Laughing Laughing
www.supahfly.dk/OMGbanana.rar
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 22/09/06 13:09
Change your sig Krissam Wink
Duveke > Peon (6) > 24/09/06 12:53
In Svea we have paladins (im one of them) spamming consecration with Righteous Fury on (incr. aggro from holy dmg by 60%) on both spawn locations. Got 1 or 2 paladins at each location with heals form the other paladins mostly. While warriors tanks the cromatic ones.
And 1 other thing, if you get the blue ones, dispell that debuff asap!

ps. I couldnt help it Very Happy , sry ds.
butternutz > Peon (2) > 26/09/06 18:32
Thx for the help. Downed Nef Sunday night Smile

What we ended up doing was had a tank stand in each doorway and sunder every drakonid that spawned, while 2 other dps warriors cleaved and whirlwinded to further keep aggro. We aoe'd one side, and focus fired the other side(Blue and Black). Not a single drakonid got loose Smile

After wiping the previous week in Stage 1, this week we made it to 14% our 2nd try, and killed him soon after.

Thx for the help. GL in Naxx

-Butterz-
online pharmacy usa > Guest () > 26/09/06 18:35
Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
no prescription pharmacy online review - online pharmacy international

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: