Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > What does 1.12 Hold.... Lots of goodies

bellator > TROLL (1553) > 21/06/06 09:00
Taken from http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/

Cross-Realm Battlegrounds
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the first time in the history of World of Warcraft, you will be able to face off against players from other realms in the Battlegrounds. Coming in patch 1.12 are cross-realm PvP Battlegrounds, linking Alterac Valley, Warsong Gulch, and Arathi Basin so that players from several realms will be combined into one huge matchmaking pool. Replenish your mana, sharpen your blades, and get ready for the biggest battles yet!

World PvP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While the Battlegrounds are about to receive a major upgrade of their own, players interested in World PvP will be glad to hear that patch 1.12 will introduce a brand-new type of PvP content to the game. The stage is set for objective-based land battles of truly epic proportions as Horde and Alliance vie for control over important strategic positions and resources around Azeroth. Stay tuned for more news about these new world PvP enhancements coming to World of Warcraft.

Rogue Talent Review
Next in the ongoing talent review are the rogues, masters of stealth and assassination. Stay tuned for more details on what the rogue talent update will have in store for the sneaky damage dealers.

I might actually start pvping again Very Happy
Albinotruck > "I TRIED MY BEST" (213) > 21/06/06 09:20
This is what i have been waiting for since they first launched Alterac Valley. This gives me a reason to really put time into my rogue again. When i'm not raiding, that is Smile
Teic > "I TRIED MY BEST" (126) > 21/06/06 10:00
Quote:
="Albinotruck" When i'm not raiding, that is Smile

He he in a few months u mean:)
Albinotruck > "I TRIED MY BEST" (213) > 21/06/06 10:27
Ye well. It's not like 1.12 is gonna be implemented any time soon ^^ We're just about to get 1.11. And seeing as how close to each other the other patches have been, we are in for quite some time of waiting.
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 21/06/06 15:26
Albinotruck wrote:
Ye well. It's not like 1.12 is gonna be implemented any time soon ^^ We're just about to get 1.11. And seeing as how close to each other the other patches have been, we are in for quite some time of waiting.

actually seeing that we're at 1.11 now and the game's been out for little over 1½ year it's not that far considdering that 2 patches has had more than 3 momths of developing (1.11 and the zg one (don't remember which one that was)
Lissareta > "I TRIED MY BEST" (84) > 21/06/06 16:19
I am so happy right now... I will just go cry tears of joy in a corner now.
Ecyuvfyc > Guest () > 21/06/06 16:59
Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
kfjwhevfqw, игра злые птички рио играть, esw, клиентские игры 2012 года, 308096, играть в игу винкс, %-((, игры онлайн 2013 бесплатно стрелялки, %O, рейтинг mmorpg 2013, Sad(, mmorpg su youtube, yzbpfx, браузерные онлайн игры топ 100, 769, лучшая онлайн игра в мире, 1719, онлайн рпг без скачивания, kvdg, mmorpg клиентские, ceibu, mmorpg online 2013, Smile), бойцовский клуб браузерная игра, :-[[, новые игры рпг 2013 онлайн, %)), игры бесплатно реальные пацаны, Cool, nfs играть без регистрации, jjt, скачать онлайн бесплатно игру универ, 5428,

Last edited by Ecyuvfyc on 21/06/13 06:20; edited 65535 times in total
Meki > Peon (33) > 22/06/06 08:20
ShaelTal wrote:
There is a long road to 1.12 but I will be hounding the designers as much as possible to bring some tasty morsels to your rabies-infested, frothy maws.

To make sure you guys get another awfull, long and time wasting download. Just to find out the servers aren't working, hahaha, ha!
What would you do with a drunken sailor?
killjoy > "I TRIED MY BEST" (201) > 23/06/06 08:52
I like what they did to the other classes in their reviews but im scared to death of the rogue one. It worries me particularly that blizzard has always said we dont need much changing (yeah right Sad )
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 23/06/06 11:01
killjoy wrote:
I like what they did to the other classes in their reviews but im scared to death of the rogue one. It worries me particularly that blizzard has always said we dont need much changing (yeah right Sad )

We dont need much changing. What we need (in my eyes) is:

A slight buff in raid-dps. Seeing as we are the most exposed dps-class (melee range, low hp/ac) we should allso be the definitive #1 dps class. I dont mind being a glass cannon, but as it is today im the glass cannon that does only slightly more damage then a equally geared mage.

A fix to our cooldown dependancy in pvp. Rogues are very powerfull with all timers ready, and a joke with everything on cd. Everyone has seen the videos of lowbie hunters kiting lvl 60 rogues because they didnt have their sprint ready. Ive personally been kited to death 100% to 0% by frostmages using rank 1 frostbolt only, because i had all my timers on cd. Im not saying rogues should allways be as powerfull as when we have all our cd's, just that we should get alternatives to kill all classes without having to blow long cooldowns. Examples would be better anti-kiting measures, maybe reducing sprint cd and duration, and maybe giving us a skill like the gnomish escape artist, on a shorter cd then vanish.

Bugfixes. A hunters pet being able to follow and attack you even after you stealth cannot be working as intended. Resisting spells breaks stealth, this is simply stupid and needs to be fixed. Mobs attacking you even after you vanish, instantly removing you from stealth and most likely getting you killed, fix plx. I could go on, but i wont. The point is we have alot of bugs that severely decreases the effectiveness of several of our most important skills.

A slight change to how combopoints work, more specifically how they are saved. I see many people suggesting that combopoints should become a selfbuff, but this would in my eyes be overpowered. Imagine opening with a crit ambush and going directly to a 5point cb evis, easily doing 4k dmg to a clothie before they can even react. My idea would be to let combopoints stay on the target untill you start building combos on someone else, or the target dies (as opposed to now, when all your combos are lost if you change target/lose your target). This would make changing targets alot less painfull, but would retain the original idea of what combopoints are (building up to a devastating finisher on a specific target).

This is all i can think of right now, but there is probably more. Im generally pleased with our talents, but wouldnt mind if they changed some of the utterly useless ones (improved rupture, throwing mastery, improved distract) to something usefull.
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 23/06/06 13:07
killjoy wrote:

You should get a warlockish review. I bet you'll like your review being 1 extra t6 in a midly useless tree. Or even better, a warriorish one. Go Imp Hamstring!
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Meki > Peon (33) > 23/06/06 14:41
Achron wrote:

You should get a warlockish review. I bet you'll like your review being 1 extra t6 in a midly useless tree.

The sarcasm and the facts don't really seem to make any sense here..?
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 24/06/06 09:06
Meki wrote:
Achron wrote:

You should get a warlockish review. I bet you'll like your review being 1 extra t6 in a midly useless tree.

The sarcasm and the facts don't really seem to make any sense here..?

Oh, they do. Warlocks were getting slight changes over many patches (and still are, only from 1.11 and on they're nerfs), we never got a big talent review. What Blizzard called the "Warlock Review" was the addition of Master Demonologist. No, Deathcoil didn't come with that "review" either.
Pero wrote:
Meki > Peon (33) > 24/06/06 11:35
Mages have been nerfed all the way since Beta...

Hell they even nerfed the fact you could poly a critter then kill it to get a dead sheep.

Mages might have a better talent set up now, but they still last half the time a Warlock can.

And Warlocks haven't got it too bad compared to Shamans...
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 24/06/06 14:48
Meki wrote:
Mages have been nerfed all the way since Beta...

Hell they even nerfed the fact you could poly a critter then kill it to get a dead sheep.

Mages might have a better talent set up now, but they still last half the time a Warlock can.

And Warlocks haven't got it too bad compared to Shamans...

Mages are the ownage in PvE now. And no, a frost mage almost lasts more than a non-soul link walock can.
Pero wrote:
Meki > Peon (33) > 24/06/06 17:41
Frost got gimped DPS compared to fire though...

But I guess most mages are elemental now anyway. Mages got a god like talent change... But they're one of the few...
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 25/06/06 08:51
Meki wrote:
Frost got gimped DPS compared to fire though...

Good point, it's not like a Soul-link warlock has half or less the dps of an affliction/destruction one.
Pero wrote:
Meki > Peon (33) > 25/06/06 11:29
Tri spec would seem stronger than Soul Link I'd say...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: