Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > MAR plz help me

Zaza > Peon (5) > 30/05/06 15:28
Hey Mar,

My name is Zaza, and I am a rank 14 warlock on Natherzim horde USA.
I kno you are probably bothered a lot since u are one of the most known mages in the world, but i was wondering if you would help me out with something if it doesnt take too much time away from you. I was wondering if you could share with me your exact UI. Of all the interfaces ive seen this is by far the best once ive ever seen. If you have changed it, the one that i am talking about is the one featured in your C'thun 5th world kill movie. Please help me, I am availible on vent, through emails, and here. Thankyou man Smile

A huge fan of all your movies,
Zaza
Zaza Rank 14 Warlock
Nathrezim USA
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 30/05/06 15:35
Fanboi alert! Laughing

I'm sure Mar will drop by and help u atleast a bit as soon as he wakes up tho^^
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 30/05/06 15:43
Quote:
I kno you are probably bothered a lot since u are one of the most known mages in the world

These videos have had a weird effect Razz
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Zaza > Peon (5) > 30/05/06 17:16
I just caught the thread where mar posted his UI, i have not had a chance to test it out yet since maitenence. I will probably have questions tho Surprised
Zaza Rank 14 Warlock
Nathrezim USA
Sayana > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (697) > 30/05/06 20:21
Crap, I need to make me some movies too!
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 30/05/06 20:37
Hi there,

Try your best and if you have any questions post in this thread and I'll help you out as good as I can.
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Zaza > Peon (5) > 30/05/06 21:27
Well one question i Had is: you kno how u have 4 chat boxes? how do u get rid of those things that u can push on to scroll. They are little up and down arrows that allow you to scroll through text. I notice you dont have those so how do i get rid of them? thankyou
Zaza Rank 14 Warlock
Nathrezim USA
Zaza > Peon (5) > 30/05/06 21:30
Another question i had is how do you, in discord action bars, make buttons seperate....for example, ever bar you get has 12 buttons. I noticed that in the c'thun video you have one for your toep alone, how do i do that? thanks
Zaza Rank 14 Warlock
Nathrezim USA
crul > "I TRIED MY BEST" (212) > 30/05/06 21:52
Zaza wrote:
Another question i had is how do you, in discord action bars, make buttons seperate....for example, ever bar you get has 12 buttons. I noticed that in the c'thun video you have one for your toep alone, how do i do that? thanks

That's a floater I think
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 30/05/06 23:20
Zaza wrote:
Well one question i Had is: you kno how u have 4 chat boxes? how do u get rid of those things that u can push on to scroll. They are little up and down arrows that allow you to scroll through text. I notice you dont have those so how do i get rid of them? thankyou

Just make more windows and drag them out, customize the output they shall have.

To get rid of all the pointers, get the addon called SolColorChatnicks.
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
-- Zapp Brannigan
Zaza > Peon (5) > 30/05/06 23:29
one more question mar, how do i make my mini map square like you do, and also, i noticed tehre are no buttons to click on ur square map, plz explain

Also, I cant see my party's bars for some reason, i see the ct raid assist groups but not my party bars
Zaza Rank 14 Warlock
Nathrezim USA
Shinzon > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (609) > 30/05/06 23:42
mar maybe it would be easyer to arrange a meeting on vent with the guy like you did with all the others asking for your ui you can explain it faster to him there
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 31/05/06 00:02
Zaza wrote:
one more question mar, how do i make my mini map square like you do, and also, i noticed tehre are no buttons to click on ur square map, plz explain

Also, I cant see my party's bars for some reason, i see the ct raid assist groups but not my party bars

You need squareminimap, addon.

Make sure your interface settings are set to not hide groups.
-- Zapp Brannigan

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: