Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Haha, I found out Darchon is famous!

Rickard > "I TRIED MY BEST" (206) > 23/04/06 16:37
Found "http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/nett/spill/article1108093.ece". Thread here on the forum. Haha omg Darchon, u must feel great Wink., But the most fun part was the text under Onyx screen.

"Dragen Onyxia puster stråler av frykt. Hun er så stor at 40 spillere på toppnivå må samarbeide intenst i flere timer for å slå henne."

Translate :

"Onyxia is so big that 40 top geared players must fight several hours to beat her"
supr > "I TRIED MY BEST" (219) > 23/04/06 16:50
Welcome to last year
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 23/04/06 17:31
Last years thing, when we had an observer on Onyxia, and Cyo didn't want to do the interview so darchon had this guy over to his house to see it. Very Happy
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 23/04/06 17:34
supr wrote:
Welcome to last year

What he said.
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 24/04/06 01:47
I always was curious about a full translation of that article tbh Razz
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Odin > "I TRIED MY BEST" (86) > 24/04/06 07:30
Quote:
Dragen Onyxia puster stråler av frykt. Hun er så stor at 40 spillere på toppnivå må samarbeide intenst i flere timer for å slå henne

Eh.. have they nerfed onyxia or something? last time we did her it took like 5min.. not many hours... Razz or did the reporter just say this to make the add more interesting?? Razz
me here, you there, everyone around
embizon > "I TRIED MY BEST" (206) > 24/04/06 10:20
hahaha, so true. Smile
To not play wow, should be a crime
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 24/04/06 12:02
Odin wrote:
Quote:
Dragen Onyxia puster stråler av frykt. Hun er så stor at 40 spillere på toppnivå må samarbeide intenst i flere timer for å slå henne

Eh.. have they nerfed onyxia or something? last time we did her it took like 5min.. not many hours... Razz or did the reporter just say this to make the add more interesting?? Razz

we were noobs back then, using lyyk as mt is just one of the stupid things we did Razz

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: