Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > EVE Online

Asatar > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (778) > 13/01/11 11:15
Anyone play this? Whats it like? My gf says I should try it!
Caladwen > "I TRIED MY BEST" (154) > 13/01/11 11:17
From what I've heard, it adds a 3rd dimension to your Excel spreadsheets.
"It is your commonplace, featureless crimes which are really puzzling, just as a commonplace face is the most difficult to identify."
- Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle
Quixoz > WANNABE TROLL (1227) > 13/01/11 13:18
I've dipped in and out of it for the past few years. It's "ok" it's really one of them marmite type games. Lots of grinding, but if you are into market manipulation and tactical pvp then it's great.
Grunge > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (551) > 13/01/11 14:01
Not really any grinding involved if you hang out with the right corps.
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.
Hps > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (522) > 14/01/11 00:47
It's pretty fun after a lot of waiting for things to train.
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 23/01/11 22:08
I'm so ambivalent about this game! It's so deep, so hardcore and yet.. so incredibly boring at times. If you want to have fun playing this game, in my opinion at least, you NEED to get involved with other people and you NEED to dedicate quite some time. The time part goes both on a day to day basis, and on a "play for years and years" basis Smile

I've been thinking of reactivating lately myself, but I really shouldn't. MMO is bad mk.
nazrm > Frequenter (480) > 24/01/11 00:07
Don't listen to her, Chips. She's the devil!

23:32 Adnade- Naxx for me was like, the best instance ever.
23:32 Adnade- Especially c'thun
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 01/05/11 20:22
darchon wrote:
I'm so ambivalent about this game! It's so deep, so hardcore and yet.. so incredibly boring at times. If you want to have fun playing this game, in my opinion at least, you NEED to get involved with other people and you NEED to dedicate quite some time. The time part goes both on a day to day basis, and on a "play for years and years" basis Smile

I've been thinking of reactivating lately myself, but I really shouldn't. MMO is bad mk.

this pretty much sums up the game for me, it's so awesome, but you need to be very much in contol of your playtime, because nothings worse than having to leave a gang 30 jumps into hostile territory.
Corellia > Peon (49) > 01/09/11 01:10
Now I have forum access I can say that Asatar never tried EvE despite my reccomendation!

Does anyone else still play? Am thinking of restarting
AKA
Problematiq
Caroliney
Tatooine
Boogles
Corellia > Peon (49) > 01/09/11 01:10
nazrm wrote:
Don't listen to her, Chips. She's the devil!

Wink
AKA
Problematiq
Caroliney
Tatooine
Boogles

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: