Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Fallout - New Vegas

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Silra > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (852) > 01/11/10 22:30
Caladwen wrote:
Silra wrote:
Just be patient and play another game for a few weeks or a month, until they get a big patch out.

There isn't anything else around right now, so I'm waiting for 9/11 and Black Ops.

Force Unleashed 2? Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is also out in a few weeks, and there have been a lot of good games this year, I doubt you've finished all the good ones unless you're just sitting at home all day!
Silra - Draenei Shaman
Skwittle - Gnome Warrior
lapin > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (626) > 02/11/10 00:19
Silra wrote:
Force Unleashed 2?

What a letdown if anything...
Cookies + Beer = Win!
Grunge > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (551) > 02/11/10 00:31
Caladwen wrote:
Silra wrote:
Just be patient and play another game for a few weeks or a month, until they get a big patch out.

There isn't anything else around right now, so I'm waiting for 9/11 and Black Ops.

I heard there's this awesome game called "World of Warcraft", maybe you should check it out.
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.
Caladwen > "I TRIED MY BEST" (154) > 02/11/10 08:10
Silra wrote:
Force Unleashed 2? Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is also out in a few weeks, and there have been a lot of good games this year, I doubt you've finished all the good ones unless you're just sitting at home all day!

I haven't bothered with FU2, since the reviews were pretty terrible. The problem is a bit different all in all, I simply cba installing everything in my PC because I don't have the time to possibly play through the boring and/or bugged releases.

Grunge wrote:
I heard there's this awesome game called "World of Warcraft", maybe you should check it out.

There's little to no chance I've any time at all to play during December & January. I'm uncertain about the allotted time between this exam session and the spring.

Last edited by Caladwen on 02/11/10 22:39; edited 1 time in total
"It is your commonplace, featureless crimes which are really puzzling, just as a commonplace face is the most difficult to identify."
- Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 02/11/10 18:18
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/8268-Critical-Miss-Fear-and-Loathing-in-New-Vegas
Grunge > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (551) > 02/11/10 22:16
Caladwen wrote:

There's little to no chance I've any time at all to play during December & January. I'm uncertain about the allotted time between this exam session and the spring.

Yet you have time to play FNV!?
Caladwen > "I TRIED MY BEST" (154) > 02/11/10 22:26
Now that you mentioned it, what am I doing in this thread anyway? I don't even have FNV.
"It is your commonplace, featureless crimes which are really puzzling, just as a commonplace face is the most difficult to identify."
- Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 03/11/10 20:47
Ok, downloaded game for pc now. What tweaks should i run?
Asatar > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (778) > 03/11/10 20:52
darchon wrote:

For you, I'd suggest some sort of auto target mod.
Grunge > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (551) > 03/11/10 22:58
darchon wrote:

http://newvegasnexus.com/
Silra > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (852) > 04/11/10 00:05
Grunge wrote:
darchon wrote:

http://newvegasnexus.com/

Okay, that's somewhat amusing. If you look through the available downloads most are female model replacements with skimpy clothes or complete nudity! It's like looking at second life screenshots. Rolling Eyes
Silra - Draenei Shaman
Skwittle - Gnome Warrior
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 09/08/11 10:00
Anyone else played the dlc's? Thoughts?

I loved Old world blues! Dead money was also quite awesome, with honest hearts being only so so.

Game still runs like shit on the ps3 tho... can't finish my current game cos i need to reboot my console every 15minutes or so to make it playable.

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: