Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Guild Wars 2

kapp > Peon (31) > 04/10/10 15:15
I'm not much for Guild Wars, but... wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUVLclPDCBE
Asatar > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (778) > 04/10/10 15:39
Isnt this another one of those WoW killers like Aion, Age of Conan, etc?
kapp > Peon (31) > 04/10/10 16:17
It's supposed to be according to the internet, yes.

I'm just amazed at the graphics/entrance/departure of that boss.
Toumari > Frequenter (448) > 09/10/10 22:27
Haha, it's a purple Deathwing.

That's the size that Sindragosa should of been. (Watch that movie where LK breaks the ice to reveal Sindra, and see how much more epic Sindragosa should be).

But from an encounter POV, that looks a hell of a lot more fun than what encounters WoW has atm. Much more epic.

These 'Next-gen' games like Aion and now this one are actually making WoW look a bit too childish/cartoony. I played Aion, and something it did great was armor and tier sets, completely blew away WoW in that department. The zones in Aion were breathtaking too, had a great soundtrack as well, but then again so does WoW.
Grunge > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (551) > 09/10/10 23:41
Guild Wars was/is great and I expect great things from GW2.
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.
Asatar > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (778) > 10/10/10 00:01
Need WoW gameplay with next-gen graphics imo.
lapin > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (626) > 10/10/10 13:19
More tempted to play this then wow tbh, but wow have become so nice towards casuals to still be tempting. Visual and epiqness is just lackbuster in wow compared to all these new games, however gameplay is still a lot better in wow compared to other games. Really looking forward to Bliz new mmo, that one will prolly be just fucking awsome!
Cookies + Beer = Win!
Lyyk > Frequenter (454) > 10/10/10 15:22
Might try this game out, will not be a WoW killer for sure but hey WoW sucks ass atm anyway so might aswell do something before SWToR
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 10/10/10 15:56
Really doubt we will see a bizzard game with groundbreaking graphics, like ever. Feels like to me that a big part of the blizzard formula is making games everyone can run, and don't see them stopping that.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: