Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Hi from an old friend :)

liaroner > "I TRIED MY BEST" (111) > 04/11/09 18:06
Hello ppl!!!! Might remember me? Liaroner? a silly ne rogue? haha some of you, sure does, I just dropped to say hi! and that Im back in game! I started playing again for fun at least on start so to join some RL friends and have some fun.. took me rly long time to lvl up to 70 and after that to 80 (spent 1 year in army recently but I kinda hit 80 quite fast) and well I play a holy/retri pally in The Dark Realm guild atm @ Twilights Hammer! (wannabe Lod)

Shame u left the realm heh (actually u did right) at least in horde side ppl suck, lots of spam and mess! Plenty of greeks whining all over the place hehe!

This is my char in case u care to check me out:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Replica

TDR are not going hardcore as they used to! A lot of new ppl, not many old players playing at least noone I remember from the past (btw do u remember what we did to them at the gates of AQ?! long ago? by not letting them get on instance for 1 hour or something? hahaha /cheer Cyosis)

I really missed Loot FTW and u re always in my mind, I have great memories with you, you re always in my heart since Mcgregor times (btw the guy with name AntiMcgregor is still on server (ROFL) ! I keep visiting the site and watching ur achievements! Rly Proud of you!
BTW Mar I was online when u hit 80!! And Alayn I was keep spamming u emoticons when I saw u once in dragonblight leveling to 80! And Cyosis do you remember when some pala attacked u outside SM long ago before Wrath? HAHA You dragged me in waters and use levitation so couldnt kill you!! then u got me low HP and I ran away!! I was rofling bad.. love ur skills and missed u whinning on me after wiped u 3 times in Vaelastrasz at BWL!! <3

I was even thinking of migration and faction change.. so come and join u again, still thinking of it!

Respect
* LOOT FTW INSIDE *
Cyosis > GUILD MASTER (1337) > 04/11/09 18:09
Hehe I remember it all, especially mind controlling violator all the way down the stairs. Shame you got away near SM!
liaroner > "I TRIED MY BEST" (111) > 04/11/09 18:13
Cyosis wrote:
Hehe I remember it all, especially mind controlling violator all the way down the stairs. Shame you got away near SM!

Hahaha shame to me yah!! Almost got killed by a holy priest! But well it was good it ended with withdraw! Good to see you btw
* LOOT FTW INSIDE *
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 04/11/09 20:22
Hey Liaroner, long time no see!
Tobab > "I TRIED MY BEST" (224) > 05/11/09 23:09
Sup Liarone!
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 06/11/09 14:00
Hi Liaroner! Nice seeing you again. Smile
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Cole > Frequenter (443) > 11/11/09 19:04
Liarrrrrrrr come to us!!! Smile
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 17/12/09 18:45
Could anyone really forget a guy with a +swordskill offhand and a claw mainhand Smile?
Grunge > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (551) > 17/12/09 19:08
TehDorf wrote:
Could anyone really forget a guy with a +swordskill offhand and a claw mainhand Smile?

In hindsight it's actually not that bad since that meant less offhand glancing attacks.
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.
tandris > Frequenter (409) > 17/01/10 22:32
Yo Liar...long time no see Cool

Hope u doing well
die plx
Animarc > "I TRIED MY BEST" (161) > 10/07/10 17:51
Too many papaks around I see!

That day in AQ was epic, I still remember all the cries at wow-europe haha. Who was the ivil gnome with the mind control engineering shit? And btw Lod and Pero are still alive?
<3 Barça!!!
Sayana > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (697) > 16/08/10 14:45
wololo
shaeltal > Frequenter (324) > 28/12/10 10:59
Shieru wrote:
wololo

sup?!
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 04/01/11 16:08
olo?
crul > "I TRIED MY BEST" (212) > 05/01/11 12:06
kek?
Alayn > Frequenter (325) > 05/01/11 23:05