Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Hello from the dark side!

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Irminia > Peon (15) > 17/08/05 02:11
I just drop be to say hello!

The reasons why I left is many and I wont list them all here. I know its totaly fucked up to delete so many charcters and destroy so much work (around 83 days ingame time) on 8 chars. I have tried play horde on 2 other server, one where my cousin play and one server where almoust all irl friends play on...but i always do a few levels and then I am back as alliance again.

So insted of write the all the reasons why I left or why I should stay I write something about a few of you =)

Cyosis
I don't know when I did meet you the first time but we have had alot of fun together and I hope you will keep the spirit alive and push the guild forward and own Ragnaros and all the other instances.

Parantix
I know I made you very sad when I leaved like this but I hope we still can be friends. I hope the rest of you take good care of Paran or I will hunt you down with my Curse of Agony =)

Darchon
Kepp the DPS up and remember to be nice to me when you shall gank me and never take me from behind even if you know I like it Smile

Ashzala
I gona miss you soooooo much but I hope I will get the chance play with you on some other server in the future! Snälla va inte arg på mig för att jag bara lämnade sådär :/

Erlando
I just talked to you on irc and it feel good to know I am still your friend.

Eredun
I liked you better as Arbiter my favorite Gnome...just kidding Smile Take care and remember...Gnome ftw =)

Krissam
OMG How hard can it be to loot a damn dog?????? LOOT THE DAMN DOG

and many thanks to...Lyyk, Tryx, Lod, Resnick, Tobab, Bionix, Cruz, Fenris, Alyan, Zyan, Respect, Magdalia, Riggers, Zyxy, Fesus, Pero, Andiin, Roopr, Masticore, Fifty, Anda, Julmust, Albino, Tyrareth, Mett, Liaroner, Mirianna, Ursus, Fimpina, Junkstar, Turbo, Lissa, Thalon, Ashrana, Moon, Djuro, Mecha, Titania, Tandris, Kapogios, Jeczypieta, Meysoras, Taranna, Mett, Foragas, Argev

PS! I will be on IRC so if any of you want to talk just pm me and I answer sonest possible DS!

Thanks again and take care of eachother!
Avenger > Peon (18) > 17/08/05 08:58
Sad horde ?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

names?
Ashzala > "I TRIED MY BEST" (99) > 17/08/05 17:09
Bye :/.
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 17/08/05 17:46
"another bites the dust"

:\

cya on the battle field

btw: i'ld never use thta many quesstion marks wihtout mixing them with expression marks)
Bone_Co][ector > "I TRIED MY BEST" (79) > 17/08/05 19:50
i miss that lil Barbie allready Sad

Have fun with the horde side irm Smile and don't forget your old friends !

"Divine Shields and Hearthstones do not make a hero heroic."
leara > Peon (23) > 19/08/05 16:52
so now we are horde. it was very hard to leave, really hard. but now its done and it feels actually good.

i have already experienced the "ganking". there are way to many level 60 alliance attacking lowbie horde. been playing for 4 days and i hate over 10 alliance 60 people. sometimes the even dismount when i fight mobs, a wounded level 20 priest must be an even match for a nightelf rogue level 60 Very Happy

anyway we might see each other again someday. until then take care. all of you.
Ashzala > "I TRIED MY BEST" (99) > 19/08/05 20:07
leara wrote:
. sometimes the even dismount when i fight mobs, a wounded level 20 priest must be an even match for a nightelf rogue level 60 :D

That never happened to you when you played Alliance?
Guess horde must hate Alliance warlocks then :/.
leara > Peon (23) > 19/08/05 20:14
i did play several alts on alliance side. it was never this bad. not even close.
Lissareta > "I TRIED MY BEST" (84) > 20/08/05 13:47
Tell me where you level and I can make it aaaall better.
Bone_Co][ector > "I TRIED MY BEST" (79) > 20/08/05 15:32
ooh please don't start another "omfg they are lame gankers" thread .

Horde ganks alliance
&
Alliance ganks horde

and wanna know the reason ? because they can ! yes that's right you play on a Player versus Player - enabled server which means watch your back at all times , kill-or-be-killed , run-or-die etc etc .

On my warlock leveling times (yes here on the TH server) i got ganked TONS of times by horde zerg groups , lame rogues , lowbie gankers etc . In many places i even saw More horde players than alliance . So saying that alliance are the bad lamer i-have-no-life gankers and horde are the good guys it's one big [Pile of Crap] as well as saying that the ratio is fcked up between the 2 factions .

"Divine Shields and Hearthstones do not make a hero heroic."
Ashzala > "I TRIED MY BEST" (99) > 21/08/05 03:37
Bone_Co][ector wrote:
ooh please don't start another "omfg they are lame gankers" thread .

Horde ganks alliance
&
Alliance ganks horde

and wanna know the reason ? because they can ! yes that's right you play on a Player versus Player - enabled server which means watch your back at all times , kill-or-be-killed , run-or-die etc etc .

On my warlock leveling times (yes here on the TH server) i got ganked TONS of times by horde zerg groups , lame rogues , lowbie gankers etc . In many places i even saw More horde players than alliance . So saying that alliance are the bad lamer i-have-no-life gankers and horde are the good guys it's one big [Pile of Crap] as well as saying that the ratio is fcked up between the 2 factions .

That's not what Leara is saying.
He's saying it happens more frequently when being horde.

Maybe you got ganked TONS of times... but if you would've played horde.. maybe you would've been ganked TONSx2 times!

Who knows?
Leara should know.
Roer > "I TRIED MY BEST" (188) > 21/08/05 03:50
off topic but

[Pile of Crap]

you actually made me click that thingy

Surprised
Talara (lvl 70 Night Elf Rogue)
Mirianna (lvl 70 Gnome Mage)
Erlando > "I TRIED MY BEST" (232) > 21/08/05 04:12
rofl Roer

i don't agree with you Arbiter. IMO most ppl who gank players 20+ lvls below themselves are immatures/minors around say age 14.
Most ppl around that age choose alliance, ergo we got most gankers on the alliance side.

I have lvled a few characters and i get ganked very seldom by lvl ?? horde, most of em let me be.
Irminia > Peon (15) > 21/08/05 16:06
2 days ingame time now and 72 pvp death and 58 are from lvl ??
and btw I got 2hk
Irminia > Peon (15) > 21/08/05 16:26
Erlando wrote:
rofl Roer

i don't agree with you Arbiter. IMO most ppl who gank players 20+ lvls below themselves are immatures/minors around say age 14.
Most ppl around that age choose alliance, ergo we got most gankers on the alliance side.

I have lvled a few characters and i get ganked very seldom by lvl ?? horde, most of em let me be.

Signed!

I did lvl 8 chars on alliance side and yes I got ganked but 90% was from players around my lvl. And yes horde also ganking but not like this!

So alliance shall not complain about the long waiting time fot BG when lvl 60 camping our vendors, quest givers and kill us when they see us. More and more horde also change server atm so it will be even longer waiting time in the future.

Love ya all!
JunkStar > "I TRIED MY BEST" (100) > 21/08/05 16:47
i kill every UD rogue i meet.. no matter what lvl they are..
Roer > "I TRIED MY BEST" (188) > 21/08/05 17:08
Do you play shamans? :p
Talara (lvl 70 Night Elf Rogue)
Mirianna (lvl 70 Gnome Mage)
Erlando > "I TRIED MY BEST" (232) > 21/08/05 23:27
Roer wrote:

no cuz they hate shaman Razz
Irminia > Peon (15) > 22/08/05 01:40
Roer wrote:

We play Priest/Warlock =)
Bionix > Guest () > 22/08/05 11:33
Erlando wrote:
rofl Roer

I was 14 not long ago erlando Evil or Very Mad

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: