Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Starcraft

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Hps > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (522) > 30/07/10 05:13
Aleo wrote:
ugh, I just realised (21 missions though) from the parade level that armory was available for a lot of missions. Would of made so many of the previous levels way way easier with upgrades on vehicles/air.

Haha, pretty unfortunate. Although early on I put points in things which I probably would have been better putting else where but oh well. Fucking reapers.
Aleo > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (884) > 30/07/10 13:13
By armory I mean the structure, fighting 3/3 units with 0/0 tanks/air isn't fun. The actual credit upgrades I just put into whats units I use (tanks/thor/marine/marauder/medic/viking).
Aleo > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (884) > 31/07/10 00:28
Finished the campaign, the last level (minus air) wasn't too hard with blocking with barracks/bunker, spamming tanks+banshees, everything that got close to base got insta-gibbed. Pretty good campaign overall.
Asatar > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (778) > 03/08/10 20:08
Have to say (only just started the campaign) but I'm not too impressed with the cutscenes. I dont see why Blizzard tried to replicate ingame models as opposed to the kind of graphics they do for the WoW intro movies.

EDIT: Scratch that, just went through the Zero Hour cutscenes + aftermath, epic stuff in this campaign Smile
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 03/08/10 21:00
Fucking play.com, ordered my game the day it released and still not got it! Boohoo.
Atanamir > "I TRIED MY BEST" (234) > 07/08/10 21:41
Just won my first League game! In fact my first game ever!
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 08/08/10 13:37
darchon wrote:
Fucking play.com, ordered my game the day it released and still not got it! Boohoo.
lapin > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (626) > 09/08/10 21:13
darchon wrote:

Just go buy it at the supermarket like real men!
Cookies + Beer = Win!
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 10/08/10 13:26
Had I known how long it would take, I would have. Bit of a waste now tho, seeing as I have already paid for the one that is in the mail.
Grunge > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (551) > 11/08/10 04:43
Pirate it.
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.
Tristanian > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (528) > 11/08/10 14:07
Terran Up the Night

Warning : Spoilers, don't watch if you haven't finished the campaign (or you care).
If you make yourself more than just a man...if you devote yourself to an ideal, then you become something else entirely...
Cyosis > GUILD MASTER (1337) > 11/08/10 15:39
I thought brutal was very easy. There were a few missions that were tricky, but that was mainly because if I built an army larger than 10 I spent more time watching a frozen screen than actually playing the game. I'd rate brutal as somewhere in between normal/hard of WC3/TFT. I would not recommend anything below hard for a first play through.
lapin > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (626) > 11/08/10 17:59
Cyosis wrote:
I thought brutal was very easy. There were a few missions that were tricky, but that was mainly because if I built an army larger than 10 I spent more time watching a frozen screen than actually playing the game. I'd rate brutal as somewhere in between normal/hard of WC3/TFT. I would not recommend anything below hard for a first play through.

I agree. Though I havnt played more then random 10 missions or so on brutal after completing it on hard quickly (multi is more fun then sp!). Only challenging missions are some the timebased ones, and those arent that many of really. Could imagine that the bonus level would be somewhat challenging before trying it on brutal though.
Cookies + Beer = Win!
Aleo > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (884) > 11/08/10 18:37
I'm betting you play as Terran in mp.
lapin > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (626) > 11/08/10 19:56
Aleo wrote:
I'm betting you play as Terran in mp.

Atm Im testing Terran and Protoss mostly which suits me most. I dont have the micro for Zerg by a long shoot. Have most win ratio with Terran, but it depends who I play with as I tend to favour team matches more then 1v1. But I think its pretty common to play mostly Terran now in the early days as you know that side "best".
Cookies + Beer = Win!
Aleo > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (884) > 11/08/10 21:36
I played zerg in beta and stuck with it for now. Is the matchmaking based on player? (so if you try a different race you still get matched with players of your league/level).
lapin > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (626) > 12/08/10 15:14
Yeah, still the player. So you have to play unranked ffa games if you want to try different races/tactics without risking loosing some on the ranking, however you dont loose that much, that fast either.
Cookies + Beer = Win!

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: