Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Mininova is gone, what now?

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Chasy > WANNABE TROLL (1482) > 12/01/10 21:15
Send me your e-mail in a private message and I'll throw you an invite to IPTorrents.
Retired gnome
Terrare > "I TRIED MY BEST" (131) > 12/01/10 21:57
thank you very much Smile
whats free leech btw? u can hit&run?
Chasy > WANNABE TROLL (1482) > 12/01/10 22:02
Terrare wrote:
thank you very much Smile
whats free leech btw? u can hit&run?

Hit & Run is never really allowed, you can get "caught" doing that on almost any torrent. Just to be safe, always keep your torrent client going as often as you can.

Free Leech means that your download ratio is not affected by the torrent in question, but you get credit for any data uploaded. It's a great way to increase your ratio, download a popular torrent with Free Leech status and keep it open for a couple of days.
Retired gnome
Terrare > "I TRIED MY BEST" (131) > 13/01/10 02:01
does the upload speed affects wow lag tho?
i can upload up to 80kb/s but thats my max.
Scarz > "I TRIED MY BEST" (87) > 13/01/10 04:59
Found a really neat one, try www.nerrot.com . It doesn't get any simpler than this.
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 13/01/10 11:16
Terrare wrote:
does the upload speed affects wow lag tho?
i can upload up to 80kb/s but thats my max.

Yes. Never max out your connection when playing wow. I usually just turn off my torrents, but capping it at a reasonable level should be just fine too. Not sure what would be reasonable for you, but capping up and 30 and down at like half your max should be ok. Also it might matter if you are up/downloading to/from the same hdd as you are running wow from, but not sure.
Rebell > "I TRIED MY BEST" (128) > 22/01/10 23:14
Scarz wrote:
Found a really neat one, try www.nerrot.com . It doesn't get any simpler than this.

lmao
The "six inches in front of your face", that's where we live. It's the choices you make in that place that ultimately defines you, and over time, the course of your life, until the end.

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: