Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Mininova is gone, what now?

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Lenko > Frequenter (367) > 27/11/09 17:14
Where to go to now for torrents? Piratebay and isohunt are decent, but the overwiev is gay. Anyone know of a good site to check when new tvshows are released to torrents?
- Carrying Feidan since 2009 -
djuro > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (576) > 27/11/09 17:27
wtf?

Alzheimer hasn't hit just yet.
Jegermage > "I TRIED MY BEST" (94) > 27/11/09 17:55
i use torrentbytes, supertorrents & nordic-t

havent got any invite though Sad
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 27/11/09 17:58
eztv.it
Tobab > "I TRIED MY BEST" (224) > 27/11/09 18:27
www.torrentleech.org it's the real shit, not for casuals like you though Milenko.
Konflict > TROLL (1504) > 27/11/09 19:04
Oh hai www.tvtorrents.com

www.ninjavideo.net too.
Scarz > "I TRIED MY BEST" (87) > 28/11/09 01:31
eztv is still there for tv shows, but for the rest I think most are mentioned, although torrentz.com ain't bad either
Chasy > WANNABE TROLL (1482) > 28/11/09 11:28
I sent you an invite to IPTorrents, a fairly decent private tracker, check your forum registered e-mail.
Retired gnome
Scarz > "I TRIED MY BEST" (87) > 28/11/09 11:35
Any of you know of any decent private trackers where you don't need to keep the ratio up? I really cba doing that, did it before but it becomes more trouble than what it's worth if you're not a "power user"
Terrare > "I TRIED MY BEST" (131) > 28/11/09 12:12
www.isohunt.com
www.piratebay.org
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 28/11/09 12:38
If you're looking for a website that merely reports on when new films, tv shows and apps are avail to torrent then I personally use;

rlslog.net & zerosec.ws
Chasy > WANNABE TROLL (1482) > 28/11/09 13:46
Scarz wrote:
Any of you know of any decent private trackers where you don't need to keep the ratio up? I really cba doing that, did it before but it becomes more trouble than what it's worth if you're not a "power user"

I have never heard of any private trackers that are not based on keeping your ratio up. It's kind of the whole point of the system, sharing what you download.

Besides, it's really not hard to keep a 1:1 ratio, just keep your torrent client going as much as you can.
Retired gnome
nazrm > Frequenter (480) > 28/11/09 14:59
might share my scenetorrents login if you ask nicely

23:32 Adnade- Naxx for me was like, the best instance ever.
23:32 Adnade- Especially c'thun
kiwi > "I TRIED MY BEST" (181) > 28/11/09 16:01
http://www.filepost.org/ (a.k.a FileList)
http://www.torrentbytes.net/
trig > Frequenter (301) > 29/11/09 05:08
Just a heads-up, for anyone going with public trackers, beware that the probability of getting a copyright infringing letter from your ISP (the dmca is usually sent to the isp, which will then escalate it, and send the notice to you) is greater, than going with private trackers, since these tend to be more of a closed nature... anyway my 2 cents. (This is based on personal experience)

If you don't want to seed, just get on a private tracker and donate.

Best all around scene tracker is torrentleech.org.
Scarz > "I TRIED MY BEST" (87) > 29/11/09 23:26
I used to have a torrentleech account years ago, but there's no way I can remember the e-mail or acc details I used there
Kristian > Frequenter (354) > 11/12/09 13:07
Scarz wrote:

Rofl. Nigga please. You want the best of both worlds. That ain't gonna happen, brobocop.

www.demonoid.com is the closest you get.

And as Tobob already stated; torrentleech.org is where the big boys hang out.

[Click for signature]
by Quixoz
Grunge > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (551) > 11/12/09 22:46
Kristian wrote:
Scarz wrote:

Rofl. Nigga please. You want the best of both worlds. That ain't gonna happen, brobocop.

www.demonoid.com is the closest you get.

And as Tobob already stated; torrentleech.org is where the big boys hang out.

only that Demonoid has been "maintanance" for last 6 months or something : (
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.
Chasy > WANNABE TROLL (1482) > 12/12/09 13:33
As Kristiano said, if you want a decent private tracker, either expect to keep a good ratio (1.1+) or become a donor (50 bucks buys you a ratio-free account for a year or so).
But honestly, keeping a decent ratio up is very easy and the quality of decent private trackers is really worth it.
Retired gnome
Terrare > "I TRIED MY BEST" (131) > 12/01/10 18:41
anyone can invite me to a private tracker plz? rapidshare is gg now and i really cant find a decent public site for downloading .. Embarassed

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: