Username: Password:

Forum Index > Interface AddOns/Modifications > LF proc tracker

Alyse > Peon (21) > 07/08/09 10:24
As the title says, most likely one that is updated for 3.2 and works like nature enemy cast bar, I mean I want my procs to be shown/trackered in shiny lil bars, also would be cool some kind of filter in it.

Thanks in advance
5 = 2 + x mathematically impossible
Konflict > TROLL (1504) > 07/08/09 11:02
Check my fraps for the buffs/debuffs i track above my character frame. You can add ANY buff/debuff on you, target, focus. Debuff Filter it's called. Really easy to customise where you want them displayed and how.
Chasy > WANNABE TROLL (1482) > 07/08/09 14:04
Alyse wrote:
As the title says, most likely one that is updated for 3.2 and works like nature enemy cast bar, I mean I want my procs to be shown/trackered in shiny lil bars, also would be cool some kind of filter in it.

Thanks in advance

As I tried to explain to you earlier, SBF can do exactly that. It does not only track regular buffs/debuffs, but you can set up a new frame that tracks only what you want it to do.
The layout can be configured to look like anything, ranging from default Buff Frame to "shiny lil bars".
Retired gnome
Alyse > Peon (21) > 07/08/09 14:07
Thank you both, Dfilter is what I was looking for, I tried to set up SBF but it looked too complex for me, SBF might work the same way but was too difficult for the first time i saw the option tab so I deleted it, what important is that I got what I wanted!
5 = 2 + x mathematically impossible
Grunge > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (551) > 08/08/09 16:25
You can configure ClassTimer to show buffs/debuffs on yourself/target. Fairly easy to use.

Alternatively I use Auracle on my DK to track HoW/BoneArmor & Dots on Target.
Auracle doesn't give bars tho, but much more space conserving boxes.
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: