Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Arab Guy On the way home !!

Kalashi > Frequenter (257) > 07/05/09 12:33
Hello everyone !!

Missed you guys its been 2 weeks since I last checked the forums and I see alot of things have changed !! Malaysia was AWESOME I really wish I had more time to spend here but gatta keep the greens coming and theres alot of Oil money to be made !

Im writing from my FREE computer access in the golden lounge muwahahaha ... jokes aside really missed you guys I'll see you soon after I get back my flight is in 2 hours from now so take care watch out for air mail from above >Smile

Sheik it baby !
" Preventing needless tank deaths and saving the lives of careless DPS since 2007 "
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 07/05/09 13:15
Haha, nice to hear you are having fun Kalashi, no drama between the new wives either i guess?
blem > WANNABE TROLL (1020) > 07/05/09 14:45
Nice to hear from you and good to hear you had a nice trip.

The oil must flow!
Grunge > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (551) > 07/05/09 15:41
The Spice must flow.

Shai-hulud.
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.
Tobab > "I TRIED MY BEST" (224) > 08/05/09 16:17
Nice that you had a nice wedding Hamad! Aren't you worried that the security might not let you onto the plane though? Talk to you when you get home halal.
Kalashi > Frequenter (257) > 11/05/09 05:50
Tobab wrote:
Nice that you had a nice wedding Hamad! Aren't you worried that the security might not let you onto the plane though? Talk to you when you get home halal.

No man no explosives on honeymoon trips I specifically asked for this when I applied for the job " Master Explosivist Director " I know the title sounds so cool Twisted Evil
" Preventing needless tank deaths and saving the lives of careless DPS since 2007 "
Kalashi > Frequenter (257) > 11/05/09 05:51
darchon wrote:
Haha, nice to hear you are having fun Kalashi, no drama between the new wives either i guess?

Dude are you kidding ? whats more fun than watching a cat fight between your four wives on who gets to sleep with you while your eating pop corn ?! thats AWESOME !!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: