Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Good and bad jokes

Cedeline > Peon (22) > 28/04/09 12:50
I thought this forum would need a thread for jokes, since im pretty sure that everyone got a joke to share.
Good joke or bad joke doesn't matter.

A simple joke:

There were a dwarf sitting in a sauna, when a black man stepped in. He had a huge dick and were pretty polite. Therefore the black man present himself to the dwarf and said. Hey! Turner Brown" The dwarf fainted. After a few minutes he got back to normal. The black guy tried again and said. Hey, im Turner Brown. The dwarf replied. Thanks god! I thought you said turn around!

A racial joke:

There was a black man called Ali who worked in a local grossery store. One day, the other workers decided to do something with him, since they disliked black people. So they threw a bottle of water on him followed by flour. Then he got all white. Ali, knew that he couldn't walk around in the store like that so he headed back home to change his cloths.
On the way home he met his brother who said: "WTF Ali, your white!?
Ali replied: "Yes I know, going home to change my cloth"
Later on the way home, he met his father who said: "WTF Ali, your white!?"
Ali replied once again, "Yes I know, im going home to change my cloth"
Then he came home and his girlfriend said: "WTF Ali, your white!?"
Ali replied; "Yes, I've been white for 20 minutes and already hate black people!"

A Twisted Joke:

There were a couple that were going to born their first son. They rushed to the hospital and got the pregnant wife to the doctor.
The man didn't want to watch the birth, so he decided to sit in the waiting room.
After some hours of work out, the doctor finally comes out to the waiting room with the baby hanging by his foot.
The man is confused but believe the doctor knows the best.
Then the doctor droped the baby to the ground, he hited the baby a few times, threw it into the wall and picked it up again.
The man got really angry and jumped off the chair and yelled: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING!?"
The doctor started to smile before he said: "Tsss... I was just joking. This baby was born dead"

Next!
Smokeyt > "I TRIED MY BEST" (158) > 28/04/09 13:31
There was a black man called Grecio who worked in a local grossery store. One day, the other workers decided to do something with him, since they disliked black people. So they threw a bottle of water on him followed by flour. Then he got all white. Grecio, knew that he couldn't walk around in the store like that so he headed back home to change his cloths.
On the way home he met his brother who said: "WTF Grecio, your white!?
Grecio replied: "Yes I know, going home to change my cloth"
Later on the way home, he met his father who said: "WTF Grecio, your white!?"
Grecio replied once again, "Yes I know, im going home to change my cloth"
Then he came home and his girlfriend said: "WTF Grecio, your white!?"
Grecio replied; "Yes, I've been white for 20 minutes and already hate black people!"

Very Happy
Skalar > Peon (4) > 29/04/09 08:26
Smokeyt wrote:
There was a black man called Grecio who worked in a local grossery store. One day, the other workers decided to do something with him, since they disliked black people. So they threw a bottle of water on him followed by flour. Then he got all white. Grecio, knew that he couldn't walk around in the store like that so he headed back home to change his cloths.
Grecio replied; "Yes, I've been white for 20 minutes and already hate black people!"

Very Happy

I don't think there's many black ppl called Grecio
Cedeline > Peon (22) > 29/04/09 08:57
Skalar wrote:
Smokeyt wrote:

Very Happy

I thought about the same xD
blem > WANNABE TROLL (1020) > 29/04/09 09:36
Cedeline wrote:
Skalar wrote:
Smokeyt wrote:

Very Happy

I thought about the same xD

You only need 1 and for him to being in the guild to make this funny!
Smokeyt > "I TRIED MY BEST" (158) > 29/04/09 12:58
You all guessed wrong! There is a negro called Grecio, this casual negro is in the guild even!
Skalar > Peon (4) > 29/04/09 20:59
I think he did something wrong to his parents....
Pero > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (687) > 29/04/09 21:57
OMG those new ppl, rly... How can you not know who the fuck Grecio the nigga is? Rolling Eyes
<3 Barcelona!

I pinch!

Shaeltal is gay!
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 29/04/09 22:01
Pero wrote:
OMG those new ppl, rly... How can you not know who the fuck Grecio the nigga is? Rolling Eyes
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Skalar > Peon (4) > 04/05/09 09:59
ma bezeveze naletio pero. jedan bivsi frend s mog servera je ovdje u guildu pa naisao da ga pozdravim. Very Happy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: