Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > An offer for your guild

Huendin > Peon (1) > 27/04/09 22:40
You are obviously one of the top guilds on WoW. That is why I would like to invite some of your top members to be a part of a new wow project website, that a bunch of us from several different servers started up. We are looking for the best of the best to be on our volunteer staff team.

Basically, our site is going to allow people from all different servers to ask any type of wow related question, and we are going to have a large staff team that specialize in answering certain types of questions(mage department, priest department, achievement department, etc). This will all be done through an advanced ticket system on the staff’s end, and a simple, small form on the user’s end.

I do apologize if this message is unwelcome. I am not trying to spam your forums. I just found your guild to be qualified to be part of this, and this seems to be the best way to reach out to you guys. Please keep in mind, I am not asking your whole guild to volunteer for this, just people that want to, and really know their stuff in the department they are applying to.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in being part of, we would love to have you. Here is the link if you are interested:

http://www.wowremedy.com
Jegermage > "I TRIED MY BEST" (94) > 27/05/09 05:26
I like the idea of what your doing here. I hope you will find someone to help you!
Saffron > "I TRIED MY BEST" (145) > 27/05/09 09:04
/w Alayn for mage department
shaeltal > Frequenter (324) > 10/06/09 00:23
Quote:
I'm sorry to say this but I am shutting down WoW Remedy.

In the month of May over 5000 people visited this website.

Over 200 applied. Less than 50% of those people responded to their applications to schedule an interview.
60% of the people actually showed up for their interviews. 30% of the people that completed their interviews, actually showed up for the training.
60% of our current staff members are actually responding to my emails to show that they are active.

We just aren't getting the support we need to launch this. For those of you that were really excited about this idea going live, thank you.
Your support is what carried me on to put easily over 500 hours into this site.

Unfortunately, not enough people felt the say way I guess. If you have any questions, I'll leave my email address up for a month.

Email: admin@wowremedy.com

Take care.
Tristanian > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (528) > 10/06/09 01:28
Less than 10% of the people reading this, care about someone that hoped to make money at some point, virtually out of thin air by exploiting other people's skill and knowledge of the game and obviously failed.
If you make yourself more than just a man...if you devote yourself to an ideal, then you become something else entirely...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: