Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Application pending

Icko86 > Peon (2) > 25/03/09 23:24
Hi sry to disturb u nice folks, but i was just wondering whatever happened to that apply i made here...there was no answer,no question...no nothing :>....just wanna know whatever happened(yes i`m aware that u are not supermans and that u can look at every apply...but i`m just thast kind of a guy who doesnt let go :> )
Tristanian > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (528) > 25/03/09 23:50
From the recruitment page: Additonally we do not have the manpower to reply to applications we don't see potential in at this moment.

In short, if we are interested in your application, we'll contact you. If you haven't been contacted and want to inquire on the status of an application, getting in contact with an officer (usually via a pm) helps.
If you make yourself more than just a man...if you devote yourself to an ideal, then you become something else entirely...
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 26/03/09 00:22
Hey, as Tristanian says, we do not have the habit of replying to applications unless they are accepted. For additional info tho, feel free to send me a PM.
Icko86 > Peon (2) > 26/03/09 00:50
Ah ok....i just wanted to make sure that`s all.....thank u for your time anyway :>
tandris > Frequenter (409) > 26/03/09 15:56
Say hi to Djuro from Serbia! Laughing
die plx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: