Username: Password:

Forum Index > News > Twilight Vanquisher

Chasy > WANNABE TROLL (1482) > 01/12/08 02:14
Sartharion (25) down with three drakes. Challenging and fun, for the first time in WotLK.

[item]Reins of the Twilight Drake[/item]
[item]The Sanctum's Flowing Vestments[/item]
[item]Hyaline Helm of the Sniper[/item]
[item]Illustration of the Dragon Soul[/item]
[item]Gauntlets of the Lost Protector[/item]
[item]Gauntlets of the Lost Protector[/item]

Last edited by Chasy on 18/02/09 23:36; edited 2 times in total
Moaner > Peon (44) > 01/12/08 10:13
Grats, we had a few tries yesterday too, but the lag > us. (Guess you dont lag in 25 mans? Razz)
Doesn't care what you think.
Quixoz > WANNABE TROLL (1227) > 01/12/08 10:16
Moaner wrote:
Grats, we had a few tries yesterday too, but the lag > us. (Guess you dont lag in 25 mans? Razz)

Yeah we lag, but we just Man Up and get on with it, thats what it's like at the bleeding edge you know Wink
Chasy > WANNABE TROLL (1482) > 01/12/08 11:31
Moaner wrote:

We had absurd lag until 23.00ish. After that it was just fine.
Annarion > "I TRIED MY BEST" (162) > 01/12/08 13:02
One fight i actually liked even though around 22:00 i was playing with eyes shut T_T half the try.
Im starting to get some faith in blizzard after this fight , they can design fights that are actually worth the effort in wotlk after all.
Moaner > Peon (44) > 01/12/08 13:07
Chasy wrote:
Moaner wrote:

We had absurd lag until 23.00ish. After that it was just fine.

Heh, we went Maly "earlier" then normal and the lag ALMOST normal!, but after when we went Obsidian (I guess when others had starting raiding at this point) it was laggy. :< it seems Blizz cant take more then 2 raids in a 25 man zone without lag!!!111 xD
Moaner > Peon (44) > 01/12/08 13:08
Annarion wrote:
One fight i actually liked even though around 22:00 i was playing with eyes shut T_T half the try.
Im starting to get some faith in blizzard after this fight , they can design fights that are actually worth the effort in wotlk after all.

Isn't that what paladins do? :O /target Main Tank /cast heal x2000? Or am i wrong? Very Happy
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 01/12/08 13:12
Moaner wrote:
Annarion wrote:

Isn't that what paladins do? :O /target Main Tank /cast heal x2000? Or am i wrong? Very Happy

So you lagged so much that the encounter didn't even start eh? Poor fellas.
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Annarion > "I TRIED MY BEST" (162) > 01/12/08 13:46
haha XD
Saffron > "I TRIED MY BEST" (145) > 01/12/08 13:52
Chasy rolls 100 (99-100)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: