Username: Password:

Forum Index > News > For The Alliance!

Chasy > WANNABE TROLL (1482) > 08/11/08 09:03
After the Horde killing three of our leaders it was time to come up with a plan to destroy the Horde once and for all. Word was sent out through the ranks of the Alliance to rally an army for a covert strike against all four leaders of the Horde. They would realize the mistake made by awakening the lion, soon enough.

Daybreak, Saturday, while the Horde slumbers in ignorance the Alliance sets the final phase of our plan in motion. While people gather in secret, warlocks all around the world start summoning the Alliance force that numbers in the 80s. It won't be long now until the first city, Thunderbluff, will be laid to ruins. When the Horde catches wind of our imminent attack, a lone Horde tries to rally a defense force to protect their Tauren capital, but before he meets his end he will realize the futility of his actions.
Even though Thunderbluff is only minutes away the Alliance makes their way to the top quickly meeting, little to no resistance. Once on top of the Bluff Cairne's guards are obliterated and Cairne fights a desperate battle for survival. The Horde forms a raid, but will realize soon enough that rushing head long into the Alliance ranks yelling FOR THE HORDE is no match for Alliance discipline and strategy. They all meet their end swiftly and when Cairne dies not only their ranks are crushed, but their spirits are broken. It is then that they realize the futility in their past and present actions, they are no match for the Alliance!

The Alliance however is far from done, they quickly portal back to neutral grounds and then get summoned to their next target, the Undercity. While we are rallying our forces for a second attack, our spies pick up that the few Horde survivors ignorantly think the Undercity is an impenetrable fortress and the Alliance will never be able to kill their Dark Lady. Laughter is heard among our ranks and we quickly move on battling our way through the sewers straight to the throne room. We dispatch of Sylvanas' elite guards and the few Horde that still remain. Then we attack Sylvanas, while at the same time the Horde tries to come up with some kind of defense, but they fail miserably. Those that dare to attack have a lifespan of mere seconds, their Dark Lady is doomed and they know it. Sylvanas dies making room for Varimathras to ursurp her position and seed distrust, weakening the Horde even further. The Alliance however is still not done with the Horde.

We move to Silvermoon, to kill Lor'themar Theron. We meet not resistance aside from a few disillusioned Horde, no more than five. Lor'themar is killed quickly showing once again the weakness of the Blood Elves. It is time for our final strike on their capital, Orgrimmar.

We fly to Azshara and rally our forces near the back of Orgrimmar and prepare for our final assault. Our objective is not only to kill Thrall, their Warchief, but to raze Orgrimmar to the ground and bind the Orcs to the shackles from which they broke long ago, to restore balance. We rush into Thralls room and annihilate what guards he has. With most of the Horde having fled their capital with their tails between their legs, we meet little resistance. A few brave but foolish Horde try to defend their Warchief, but they die before they can even enter his room. With Thrall being abandoned by the cowardly Horde he falls quickly, but Thrall is not the end of our campaign. We ride through Orgrimmar on our war bears trampling everything in our path razing every building we see. Every Horde that still resides within the city walls is slain, Orgrimmar is ours, the Horde wholly destroyed and their spirits crushed.

For the Alliance!

War rages throughout our lands. Only the bravest heroes dare challenge strike the Horde where it hurts them most. You are among such heroes.

The blows you have delivered to the leadership of the horde will open the door for our final assault. The Horde will bow down to the might of the Alliance. Your deeds will not go unrewarded. Ride on proudly.

-- Your king.

Tonight we proved that the Alliance dominates the Horde on all fronts even though being vastly outnumbered. Numbers cannot beat discipline, organization and the will to prevail. A job well done to all the heroes that were part of the annihilation of the Horde.
Retired gnome
Kazzim > Frequenter (252) > 08/11/08 13:01
Epic
Dimloss > Peon (7) > 08/11/08 13:28
I haven't had that much fun in ages, epic indeed.
Moaner > Peon (44) > 08/11/08 15:35
Gz scrubs. =)
Doesn't care what you think.
Deaden > Frequenter (469) > 08/11/08 15:35
Thanks for registering !

"Opinion is like an ass...every idiot has it"
C.Eastwood
fimpina > "I TRIED MY BEST" (246) > 08/11/08 17:54
Only the first boss was fun and filled with excitement, then when there was no resistance left and it felt like a deed even casuals(zomg thats me!) could handle, the hardest part was to tag the boss itself, was more fun last time when we killed Thrall and attempted Cairne :p
Gladi > "I TRIED MY BEST" (113) > 08/11/08 18:59
legendary Smile
Pero > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (687) > 08/11/08 22:46
lol, nice one guys Very Happy
<3 Barcelona!

I pinch!

Shaeltal is gay!
Thelma > Peon (39) > 09/11/08 17:43
Nice job, damn i miss warcraft Sad
crni > "I TRIED MY BEST" (54) > 09/11/08 19:28
Gz nabs!
tandris > Frequenter (409) > 10/11/08 00:49
Fucking nice Very Happy Too bad my acc got hacked then Crying or Very sad
die plx
Omegasuprem > Peon (5) > 28/02/09 19:21
I dont have Heroism Sad
The difference between stupity and intelligence is that intelligence has its limits.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: