Username: Password:

Forum Index > Interface AddOns/Modifications > Loot ftw UI's!

stern > Peon (4) > 28/09/08 16:43
Hello loot ftw!
First of all, I just want to say that I've been a big fan of loot ftw since I first saw your C'thun movie 3(?) years ago. I didn't know much about raiding at that time (I was just starting with UBRS) but my friends told me it was the hardest boss in game so I was like - Wow, those guys are the best..
Anyway, I thought it was really cool, with great music and a great UI! I even tried to make my own UI after this but I failed pretty hard, the only thing that I got to work was my Titanpanel..

So, to my question! I've seen that not only Mar, but alot of other guys in lootftw have cool UI's after checking the "post your UI" thread. I wonder if there is anywhere you have uploaded your UI's? I haven't found anything on the forums but maybe I haven't serched enough.
Teddybear > "I TRIED MY BEST" (132) > 28/09/08 18:19
Nay is slack with uploading his UI, trust me I know
stern > Peon (4) > 28/09/08 20:15
nay is a clicker ? Shocked
Teddybear > "I TRIED MY BEST" (132) > 28/09/08 20:33
stern wrote:

Not sure... I'll have an answer for you in a minute! *runs to the post your UI thread to check for keybinds*

Edit: Not a single bind visible, I bet he's a clicker! Noes :<

Nay if you read this all my respect for you has vanished! ... or well, can't loose respect for you :>

I believe the only clicker in LFTW is Bionix, damn I remember him failing in pvp on lvl 60 -.- he was always like "OMFG I CLICKED the wrong attack sorry!"
lapin > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (626) > 28/09/08 21:58
stern wrote:

Yes.
Meysoras > Peon (30) > 18/10/08 17:13
i click alot now Sad

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: