Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Spinawards!! Symbaloo!

nightspeed > "I TRIED MY BEST" (66) > 04/04/08 16:22
Well as some might know I work as a trainee atm for the company Symbaloo and we won last night the Dutch Spinawards!!! And I am at the moment in the work to realize a warcraft version of Symbaloo! But more on that later! www.symbaloo.com .. Ideas can be posted here!
bellator > TROLL (1553) > 04/04/08 16:26
How you making money from this? There are no adverts? Or do you have a redirection deal with the search endings included?

Nice site btw Very Happy
nightspeed > "I TRIED MY BEST" (66) > 04/04/08 20:03
well indeed no adverts at all.. the users just generate the money by clicking... for example we have a google search menu .. everything people search via that menu on google we receive cash.. also for example if someone books a flight via our website with airlines like airfrance or transavia we receive a fee.

So indeed we also have redirections deals, affiliats etc. But atm I am trying to get a world of warcraft page up. So you have all the search modules you want from every site there. For example having in the middle page wowhead, thotbot and allakazam as search viewers. Or view the armory on a more easy way.

Anyway feel free to come up with some idea's on what you want to see and have in your ideal wow startup page cuz I am toying with the widgets and search modules atm.
Hanzio > Peon (6) > 04/04/08 23:54
Gz Nightspeed on your award .. now its time for you to earn money from the WoW fans Razz
nightspeed > "I TRIED MY BEST" (66) > 05/04/08 15:45
hahaha
Fantaz > Peon (26) > 06/04/08 19:30
nightspeed wrote:
Or view the armory on a more easy way.

http://www.armory-light.com/

Maybe get in contact with these guys? Wink

And congrats Smile
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 06/04/08 21:27
armorylite.com >!
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
nightspeed > "I TRIED MY BEST" (66) > 07/04/08 13:41
Ok guys thanks for the links! I want to see more links and want to know your websites for your favourite wow news or anything wow realated, addons, search modules, widgets. I have talked with the management here and I think we can make something big out of it.. but I need as much input of you guys can give.
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 07/04/08 14:08
Well, mmo-champion.com and worldofraids.com are the 2 biggest sites to get reports on official info on the game etc, they're particularly active during periods leading up to patches (constantly updating on cofirmed content coming in the patch etc).

On databases, wowhead.com and wowdb.com are the most active and successful ones atm.
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Fantaz > Peon (26) > 07/04/08 22:37
Achron wrote:
Well, mmo-champion.com and worldofraids.com are the 2 biggest sites to get reports on official info on the game etc, they're particularly active during periods leading up to patches (constantly updating on cofirmed content coming in the patch etc).

On databases, wowhead.com and wowdb.com are the most active and successful ones atm.

What he said! But I'd preffer wowhead.com over wowdb.com since you can link wowhead.com items to other websites much easier, from what I've noticed. Like old Allahkazam (or how it was spelled Razz) but then more efficient!
Crazio > "I TRIED MY BEST" (146) > 10/04/08 11:16
nice
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?562074 (so old!)
/hug -retired

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: