Username: Password:

Forum Index > Interface AddOns/Modifications > Need help with Mar UI

Guest > () > 13/05/07 03:11
I deleted my Interface and WTF folders, I renamed everything needed in the WTF folder, and I changed my config.wtf to US. I get this when I log in:.

This is the 1280x1024 resolution. I could'nt figure out how to load some of the profiles for some of the mods I don't know if thats the problem.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.
Smokeyt > "I TRIED MY BEST" (158) > 13/05/07 03:45
I suggest you to log on to Twilights Hammer and whisper Alayn for more info.
ShaelTal > Guest () > 13/05/07 13:01
Smokeyt wrote:
I suggest you to log on to Twilights Hammer and whisper Alayn for more info.

i second that motion and move for a mistrial
Sayana > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (697) > 13/05/07 15:24
Oh gosh I had the exact same problem. I whispered Alayn about it and he helped me!
I'd help you too but I can't remember how and he's just so darn good at it. Sad
Kheldan > "I TRIED MY BEST" (221) > 13/05/07 16:13
Dunno exactly what the problem is with the UI you posted a screenshot of. You can always config the individual addons yourself in a way that suits you better. Wink
Vad gör du när Kheldan gör jobbet?
Koishi > Peon (42) > 13/05/07 16:53
alayn fixed it for me too. i had the same issues
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 13/05/07 20:35
The only thing i see that isnt working as intended, is the overlap between your chatwindow and Bartender 3. To fix it, simply change the number of buttons per row from 11 to 12, and you should be fine (you need to do this for all the rows individually).

In case of other problems, i would definately whisper alayn.
Guest > () > 14/05/07 01:16
Quote:
The only thing i see that isnt working as intended, is the overlap between your chatwindow and Bartender 3. To fix it, simply change the number of buttons per row from 11 to 12, and you should be fine (you need to do this for all the rows individually).

In case of other problems, i would definately whisper alayn.

Now that I see it, I think I was just looking at it wrong. I was expecting to see http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/full6312.jpg and I got that instead. Now I see the actaul UI is slightly different from the pic.
Sváfnir > Guest () > 29/06/07 22:23
I recently installed mar addon, I love the look of it, however, when I log in, everything appears normal, but I can't right click on anything to configure it. Has anyone had this problem? I can right click on NPCs to talk to them, just not on the addons.
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 30/06/07 08:30
Sváfnir wrote:
I recently installed mar addon, I love the look of it, however, when I log in, everything appears normal, but I can't right click on anything to configure it. Has anyone had this problem? I can right click on NPCs to talk to them, just not on the addons.

I'm not using Mar's UI, but did you check to make sure they're not locked or whatever?
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Sváfnir > Guest () > 01/07/07 05:27
Ran Aceupdater, everything works fine now. Although mecb stopped working, I just installed quartz instead. Great UI.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: