Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > For your guild members who can write :D

TGB > Peon (6) > 16/02/07 12:31
I just wanted to let you know this website is paying for kill guides for some of the bosses you guys have downed, Nightbane $50

http://www.bosskillers.com/

Goodluck on you next Boss!

TGB
Getbacker on Turalyon EU
Kir > Frequenter (299) > 16/02/07 12:40
Sold, thanks for the money.

share with guildies? no wai.
Neb > "I TRIED MY BEST" (101) > 16/02/07 13:38
Kite him through the slime.

WHEREZ MAH CHECK

...And the hell that i send him to will seem like heaven after what i have done to him.
TGB > Peon (6) > 16/02/07 23:20
errr...anyways...just a tiny update Smile We now have Doom Lord Kazzak Strategy Guide and Nightbane Strategy Guide and some people have won the prize money for $100 and $50 so please take them off the list.

Thanks! Very Happy (still some bosses left and more prizes to win btw Wink )
TGB > Peon (6) > 18/02/07 21:33
Hey guys. Another update for those interested. Chess event guide prize bumped to $60 for this week only.

If in any doubts concerning writing of guides/prize money feel free to post here or PM me on forums.

Cheers
TGB > Peon (6) > 19/02/07 22:12
Hey guys, Gruul is off the list. We now have a Gruul the Dragonkiller Strategy Guide and the author of this guide won the $100 prize money. But still we have a number of bosses left! The Chess event seems fairly simple...why not write a quality guide on that? Explaining certain aspects on how to go about it (a few screenshots) and win the $60 prize! Note - The Chess event prize money has been bumped to $60 for this week only.
supr > "I TRIED MY BEST" (219) > 19/02/07 22:57
How about I give you a guide on how to suck my balls?
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!
Sayana > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (697) > 20/02/07 02:00
That should be a short guide considering you don't have any. Sad
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 20/02/07 20:14
Sayana 1 - 0 Athene
TGB > Peon (6) > 20/02/07 23:59
Hi all, Chess Event Guide and Doomwalker Strategy Guide have been submitted and the prize money for both are off the list. There are however several bosses left, with prize money ranging from $30 to $100. Please visit www.bosskillers.com for a complete list of bosses and more info on Guide Submission and Guide Requirements. If any doubts you can post in this thread or PM me on forums.

Cheers Smile
TGB > Peon (6) > 26/02/07 23:39
Hey guys Smile here is something you might find interesting and useful. A Hydross the Unstable Strategy Guide!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: