Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Yes.. i did... i did get to curious :O

Meysoras > Peon (30) > 16/02/07 10:12
Hello guys, long time no talk ( to most of yeh ) and i would guess that many from my time in loot isnĀ“t playing anymore either hehe, anyways... i finally did buy TBC and going on 70 probably today Smile allthough im on emeriss server with my drood atm, bot sure if ill be staying or comming bak or whatever..

Sweet to see ur still goin on great =)

Guess ill have to try n get my damm gnomish mage up to 70 atleast so i can annoy the living bejesus outtah ya haha:P

anyways, keep in touch, leme know if ye need some help or whatever :p

cheers /
Mey
fimpina > "I TRIED MY BEST" (246) > 16/02/07 11:46
Meysoras wrote:
allthough im on emeriss server with my drood atm, bot sure if ill be staying or comming bak or whatever..

Mey

aww, why did you do that.. *hugs*
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 16/02/07 12:05
give guitar on ventrillo Razz I still have some recordings from naxx Razz
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Fenris > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (573) > 16/02/07 13:45
Meyyyyyyyyyyy come back to TH so we can level together. Razz
Meysoras > Peon (30) > 16/02/07 16:17
aww =)

well fimp, couple of RL friends played on emeriss and since i was kinda casual and didnt play that much atm.. they asked me (and paid tranfer) if i wanted to come there, and play some... thing was tho.. when i got there.. like 3 days after they had like a huge argument in that guild.. and they pretty much shatterd and split up lol..

So now im just getting my drood to 70 and figuring out what to do next Smile

Archon hehe... well i can still be on vent right:P unless uve changed vent and pass or whatever =) however im using cam mick atm, gottah by a new head set hehe..

Fenris man, is that from 60 to 70 ? or below 60 ? i still have my mage there around 39 Very Happy i was thinking of getting that poor gnome up to 70... hes so lonely in stv atm haha

hugs to ye all

/Mey
Fenris > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (573) > 16/02/07 19:54
Thats from 60 to 70. What do you take me for, a chinese? Very Happy
Meysoras > Peon (30) > 17/02/07 10:36
well i could see the similarity on some od the photos, but imnot sure =*) heheh... Wink

so u guys damping round on vent anything ? Smile
Alinoe > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (571) > 17/02/07 13:05
Just poke Mar for the ventrillo info ^_^
(>*!*)>

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: