Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Stable slots

Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 13/10/06 12:06
http://blue.cardplace.com/newcache/us/32110441.htm

I lol'ed.
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Jihxrgsj > Guest () > 13/10/06 12:47
Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
disulfiram reaction metronidazole - cheap disulfiram

Last edited by Jihxrgsj on 17/01/19 01:18; edited 65535 times in total
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 13/10/06 13:09
Quote:
Indeed I will, but it will take some time. I have played a paladin in the alpha test, but I want to wait for the expansion to level up a character to 60 on my own playing account, so that it can be a character I can keep and develop for a long time. A deeper knowledge about a class will of course help to forward your opinions to the developers, but I still think I can read what you all think and send it on even before I have a level 60. So I hope you will be patient and wait for me to level up to 60 Smile

WTH, this guy actually admits that blizzard representatives actually haven't played the game Razz
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 13/10/06 13:54
Achron wrote:
Quote:
Indeed I will, but it will take some time. I have played a paladin in the alpha test, but I want to wait for the expansion to level up a character to 60 on my own playing account, so that it can be a character I can keep and develop for a long time. A deeper knowledge about a class will of course help to forward your opinions to the developers, but I still think I can read what you all think and send it on even before I have a level 60. So I hope you will be patient and wait for me to level up to 60 Smile

WTH, this guy actually admits that blizzard representatives actually haven't played the game Razz

Pff, he was talking about a paladin character, not a character in general.
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 13/10/06 15:54
Quote:
but I want to wait for the expansion to level up a character to 60 on my own playing account, so that it can be a character I can keep and develop for a long time

If that's what he means, doesn't really look like it be his post Razz Then again, he might have an 60 on his GM account or something :p
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 13/10/06 15:58
Achron wrote:
Quote:
but I want to wait for the expansion to level up a character to 60 on my own playing account, so that it can be a character I can keep and develop for a long time

If that's what he means, doesn't really look like it be his post Razz Then again, he might have an 60 on his GM account or something :p

You can hardly compare a .setlevel 60 to actually leveling up a character Wink

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: