Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Elitist Jerks thread

Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 12/10/06 13:31
http://forums.elitistjerks.com/viewtopic.php?id=8921

BTW I've seen you been active on their forum Bellator ^^

Imba amount of info

PVP:
Quote:
PVP- Thus far (NOT A PVPER), stamina has outpaced damage to an unreal level. 1vs1 is no longer burst but 1 minute battles between equal gear- I assume, I tend to run myself off a cliff because I can't pvp for snot. WHole new game though, I can say that.

Quote:
PVP town- Called halaa, so much fun it should be illegal. Just absurdly amusing, AMAZING strategicly, absolute blast in every sense in every situation. So good there was a thread that had about 5-10 posts called 'Praise halaa' (if you don't get the pun shame on you). Can't say enough good about this ('cept the pvp token range was too short, being addressed).

OUTLAND:
Quote:
Transport to/from Outlands- There's a city called SHatterath. It's got instant portals to any major city, no portal back (a la mage portals). Set your hearth,portal out and hearth back, pretty simple..mages get a portalto shatterath too.

Quote:
Hmm, what else? Aesthetically, everything is beautiful. The dungeons are fun and the trash is fairly varied. To sum it all up: Blizzard developers do what nobody else in the industry short of CCP does well. They're honest, and they learn fast. TBC exemplifies this.

FLYING MOUNTS:
Quote:
Expert Riding-Requires lvl 70, Riding (150) allows the player to ride flying mounts that require riding skill of 225 800 gold

Artisan Riding- Requires lvl 70, Riding (225) allows the player to ride fast flying mounts that require riding skill of 300 5000gold

STAMINA CHANGE:
Quote:
General STA/HP - I'm not going to try to give exact numbers. Not only would they be from memory and innacruate, they won't be true to the end release version. Just be satisified that Stam will never be a stat you're short of, and move on. If you held a gun to my head, I'd say at 70 it will probably be 10k-18k raid buffed across the entire spread. Don't quote me on that.

GEAR:
Quote:
Gear upgrades compared to naxx loot -
i have 2/9 bs, dd shoulders, and a mix of bloodfang and other epics (belt of never-ending agony, etc.). i've replaced 7 items, most of which are my oldest epics (gurubashi dwarf destroyer, quick strike ring, claw of the black drake, and so on). expect to only start replacing naxx items from 68-70.

PRIEST:
Quote:
Pain Supression - can be dispelled

Quote:
All healing talents in BC are multiapplicative and also include +healing effects.

Example:

Renew rank10: base healing 970
With +1000 healing: 1970
Imp renew (15%) : 2265
Spiritual Healing (10%) : 2492

Same thing goes with Flash Heal and Greater Heal (Empowered Healing). Pretty confident that these changes correspond to the equivalent talents of Druid/Shaman/Paladin.

Vampiric Touch and Vampiric Embrace can both be active on a target per priest.
Misery and Shadow Weaving seem to stack although i have to test some more on this so take it with a pinch of salt.
As said earlier, mini-shield wall is dispellable.

WARLOCK:
Quote:
This is anecdotal, but I believe DoTs can now crit. You may now scamper about in glee.

WARRIORS:
Quote:
rage generation has been normalized. Overall, warrior dps seems more in flux. It will shift as gear changes of course.

MAGES:
Quote:
CS is now on global cd.

Water Elemental:
Sounds like the info we had was correct (it does have a pet bar, the frost nova is targeted like a blizzard or flamestrike, waterbolts for around 690 at level 70). 1700HP at level 67.
http://www.webbdesign.se/wow/waterelemental.jpg

CRAFTING
Quote:
From a tailor friend heard there is a 20 slot bag recipe.
You can buy one extra bank slot.

ENCHANTING

Quote:
Disenchanting now requires 225 skill.So no more lvl 1 shard mules.

Also some enchants are now lvl capped.Eg Crusader,+15 agi,+100hp etc.No more uber twinks either.

The enchants u get from the trainer are quite good tho: +24 ap on bracers/12 str on bracers/15 str on gloves/12 agi on cloak/6 mp5 on chest etc.

Last edited by Mar on 12/10/06 14:32; edited 6 times in total
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
crul > "I TRIED MY BEST" (212) > 12/10/06 14:06
mar wrote:
STAMINA CHANGE:
Quote:
<...>. Don't quote me on that.

[/quote]

Are you stupid mar???!!!!1111
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 12/10/06 14:08
crul wrote:
mar wrote:
STAMINA CHANGE:
Quote:
<...>. Don't quote me on that.

Are you stupid mar???!!!!1111

Its Debatecrafting! Shoo filthy little gnome.
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
-- Zapp Brannigan
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 12/10/06 14:09
Artisan Riding- Requires lvl 70, Riding (225) allows the player to ride fast flying mounts that require riding skill of 300 5000gold

Hahaha im 3k gold short, fuck sake Razz
blem > WANNABE TROLL (1020) > 12/10/06 14:11
Fifty wrote:

Hahaha im 3k gold short, fuck sake Razz

you need to get expert first, thats 800g more
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 12/10/06 14:15
5800g , jesus christ, i guess im gonna start browsing whats gonna be needed for jewlcrafting and buy out the AH :>
bellator > TROLL (1553) > 12/10/06 14:36
Yeah, i have been a little active on the eliteistjerks forums. They are probably the best wow forums around. Trying to prod them for pala information at the moment.

Oh yeah, another good site is:-

http://bcspy.bc.funpic.de
order avodart > Guest () > 12/10/06 14:39
Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
generic avodart manufacturers india - buy avodart usa

Last edited by order avodart on 20/06/13 14:45; edited 1183 times in total
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 12/10/06 14:52
I wouldnt worry too much about the gold, some guy said he had made over 900g from 60-67 from quests alone.
Niralda > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (614) > 13/10/06 08:00
Quote:

Pain Supression - can be dispelled

And it originally looked useful for group PvP...
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 13/10/06 08:28
Up early Niralda?

Yay for me, Ive finnaly fixed my dayrythm!
-- Zapp Brannigan
ShaelTal > Guest () > 13/10/06 08:47
Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
mar wrote:
Up early Niralda?

rofl, it wont last. you know it.
Alinoe > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (571) > 13/10/06 11:04
mar wrote:
Up early Niralda?

You can start 'yay-ing' when you can keep it up for a few days mister Mar! ;)
(>*!*)>
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 13/10/06 13:22
Quote:
they made Grobbulous a 5 man boss

LAWL
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
bellator > TROLL (1553) > 13/10/06 14:01
I think you are taking it out of context. I think think they are saying they put a boss in one of the low level instances that was very similar to grobbulous
Grosh > Peon (42) > 13/10/06 14:43
TBC seems like alot of fun! Will be cool to quest again ^^
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 13/10/06 14:44
Grosh wrote:
TBC seems like alot of fun! Will be cool to quest again ^^

Yeah, I cant wait to have the entire server in the same place at the same time on a pvp server, its going to be AWESOME
Silra > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (852) > 13/10/06 16:02
bellator wrote:
I think you are taking it out of context. I think think they are saying they put a boss in one of the low level instances that was very similar to grobbulous

Are you sure?

It feels like you could place him in a 5-man instance as-is. Rolling Eyes

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: