Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > New site layout!

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 25/09/06 07:51
Was bored tonight and made the site a bit more appealing Smile

If you find any errors or have comments feel free to participate! ^^
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Silra > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (852) > 25/09/06 08:03
Looks great, but isn't that title picture a bit large for some people's screens?
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 25/09/06 08:10
Skwittle wrote:
Looks great, but isn't that title picture a bit large for some people's screens?

If so, they need to buy larger screens Smile

Allthough I can make it a bit smaller.. but the effect isnt the same anymore then Razz
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
-- Zapp Brannigan
Niralda > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (614) > 25/09/06 08:39
This chick is the one of the most used pictures on WoW sites, you could at least think of something more unique!

Just kidding, the site looks great (I'm not sure if its actually better than the old one, but its a change from seeing the same colors over and over Razz ) and I'm hoping you won't slack and change it more often!
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 25/09/06 08:43
Niralda wrote:
This chick is the one of the most used pictures on WoW sites, you could at least think of something more unique!

Just kidding, the site looks great (I'm not sure if its actually better than the old one, but its a change from seeing the same colors over and over Razz ) and I'm hoping you won't slack and change it more often!

You nub! The bitch is hot! And what is this.. You dont like my interface.. and now not new page!Razz look at the old one;
http://www.lootftw.com/old/

dont tell me the old one was better:P then im coming down to greece to tell you something about these stuff^^
-- Zapp Brannigan
Niralda > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (614) > 25/09/06 08:56
I saied the new site looks great, just not sure if its actually better than the old one (simple and light also has its advantages). For your information I personately prefer the new layout, so l2read and stop assuming! Razz

PS. The updated news layout wasn't there when I posted my last post, you ninja-changed it to add to your argument!
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 25/09/06 09:11
Niralda wrote:
I saied the new site looks great, just not sure if its actually better than the old one (simple and light also has its advantages). For your information I personately prefer the new layout, so l2read and stop assuming! Razz

PS. The updated news layout wasn't there when I posted my last post, you ninja-changed it to add to your argument!

Hahhaah.. ive ninja changed even more. Check pictures on aq/bwl dkp and naxx Razz
-- Zapp Brannigan
Alinoe > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (571) > 25/09/06 09:51
I think it's nice Mar ^^
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 25/09/06 10:54
wtf, the picture is too SMALL not too large

1024x768 is so 6034 b.c.
Razz

nice work mar, btw Wink
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
hisyory > Peon (18) > 25/09/06 10:59
look nice Razz

]
Pero > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (687) > 25/09/06 11:57
Stop kissing Mar's ass, ppl. Cause he's the new GM doesnt mean that we should all join Mar's fan club Razz

Imo, that left part of the screen on the main page need to have more contrast between the background and the letters...

As Niralda said, I like it more black on white, simple and easy Razz
<3 Barcelona!

I pinch!

Shaeltal is gay!
Alinoe > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (571) > 25/09/06 11:59
Pero wrote:
Stop kissing Mar's ass, ppl. Cause he's the new GM doesnt mean that we should all join Mar's fan club :P

Imo, that left part of the screen on the main page need to have more contrast between the background and the letters...

As Niralda said, I like it more black on white, simple and easy :P

Then why don't you like the guild tabard? :P
Panos > "I TRIED MY BEST" (78) > 25/09/06 12:04
Niralda wrote:

Its true!
supr > "I TRIED MY BEST" (219) > 25/09/06 12:07
Niralda wrote:

Not as used as your mum!
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!
Sayana > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (697) > 25/09/06 12:15
supr wrote:
Niralda wrote:

Not as used as your mum!

oh snap
Shinzon > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (609) > 25/09/06 12:25
najs
Komodo > "I TRIED MY BEST" (114) > 25/09/06 12:58
Picture is huge >.>
Alayn > Frequenter (325) > 25/09/06 13:05
WTF make the picture smaller pathetic dictator!

Alayn
Cohen > "I TRIED MY BEST" (140) > 25/09/06 17:01
I'd say get a group picture of our naked P0rnadins, our huntresses of males, and priestess of love, and smash it.
Then write up Lust FTW and gg.
Teddybear > "I TRIED MY BEST" (132) > 25/09/06 17:06
All I can say is:

Sexeh Shocked

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: