Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Buying Blackwing Lair Epics with LFTW

bellator > TROLL (1553) > 30/08/06 12:48
** SPAMMING ME DOES NOT GET YOU AN INVITE **

Similar to previous schemes in Molten Core LootFTW are now offering players the opportunity to buy BWL epics, by accompanying us on our weekly run.

If you wish to join us you must do/be the following:

-Level 60

-Attuned to BWL

-Not saved to the instance that week

- Have Onyxia Scale Cloak

-Online at raid starting time and at most only 5 mins from BWL.

-You are required to join Ventrilo for the full duration of the BWL run, version is 2.1.4 so i recommend using 'Ventrilo Mix 0.5' to avoid any version problems.

-Main guild members have priority over customers at all times, on any and all items they want, non discussable.

-You must submit a list of items and the amount of gold you can spend you would purchase if given the chance either by forum pm or ingame mail to shaeltal.

-You must have the gold ammount, flasks or materials equal to flasks for the items you wish to purchase with you at raid start.

-At this point the scheduled raid time is SATURDAY - invites at 18:40 - 19:10 server time.

Pricing is subject to change but not negotiation current pricing is reflected below:-

Weapons 1h - 350g - 500gOR 7 flasks - (Razorgore-Flamegor)
Weapons 1h - 450g - 500gOR 9 flasks - (Chromaggus-Nefarian)
Weapons 2h - 450g - 500gOR 9 flasks - (Razorgore-Flamegor)
Weapons 2h - 550g - 600gOR 11 flasks - (Chromaggus-Nefarian)
Armor - 300g OR 6 flasks - (Bracers/Gloves/Belt/Boots)
Armor - 350g OR 7 flasks - (Helm, Leggings)
Armor - 500g OR 10 flasks - (Chest,Shoulders)
Trinkets - 150g OR 3 flasks - (Class Trinkets)
Trinkets - 250g OR 5 flasks - (All other trinkets)
Rings/Necks - 200g OR 4 flasks - (Razorgore-Flamegor)
Rings/Necks - 300g OR 6 flasks - (Chromaggus-Nefarian)
Cloaks - 400g OR 8 flasks
Shields - 500g OR 10 flasks
Wands - 200g OR 4 flasks
Bows/Guns - 300g OR 6 flasks - (Razorgore-Flamegor)
Bows/Guns - 600g OR 12 flasks - (Chromaggus-Nefarian)
Head of Nefarian - 400g OR 8 flasks

Take careful note of the following:-

Any decision or request we make of you is final and none discussable, generally those starting with us can remain till the end however you could be asked to leave at any point.

We will not currently guarantee any individual a place in advance selections will be made at invite time based on who is available and most profitable.
If you wish to maximise your chances of being selected I suggest having a big list and a lot of gold.

Im happy to answer querys people may have but this does not extend to information that could be found here or by visiting thottbot or allakhazam.

On friday at raid start time I typically get spammed with whispers I will keep my DND message updated with the slots we have filled and try to answer as many as possible but note that I make most selections from mail I have received and only look at whispers for classes we lack.

There may be occasions where we dont do BWL in a given week due to commitments elsewhere.

Good Customers may be given some preference on subsequent invitations entirely at our discretion.

Generally we have between 6-10 spots per week in our raid taking duplicates of a class who want the same items is not efficient and will generally not happen as a result oversubscribed classes will find it difficult to get in.

Mages Rogues and Warriors are currently highly oversubscribed classes as a result we will be most critical in our selection of these.
If you wish to maximise your chances of being selected I suggest having a big list and a lot of gold.

Druids, Priests, Paladins, Warlocks and Hunters are less contended.

-After you've read and understood all of the above you can contact me either:

-ingame by whispering shaeltal or shael
-via PM on this forum to shaeltal (this is preferred)
-by in game mail to shaeltal

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: