Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Paladins blood elf - Shamans draenei, WTF?!

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Animarc > "I TRIED MY BEST" (161) > 21/07/06 19:05
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/burningcrusade/townhall/classcombo.html

Blizz just destroyed the paladin lore, horde paladins and paladins from the space (draenei)..... GG NO RE
Albinotruck > "I TRIED MY BEST" (213) > 21/07/06 19:48
Blizzard never cared about lore
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 21/07/06 22:21
Albinotruck wrote:
Blizzard never cared about lore

TRUE #&%$ING DAT!
Animarc > "I TRIED MY BEST" (161) > 22/07/06 00:52
Quote:
While Alliance shamans and Horde paladins mostly share the same talents as their counterparts across the battlefield, they will also enjoy some unique abilities to themselves, similar to the priest class’ racial specialties

Interesting....
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 22/07/06 01:06
Animarc wrote:
Quote:
While Alliance shamans and Horde paladins mostly share the same talents as their counterparts across the battlefield, they will also enjoy some unique abilities to themselves, similar to the priest class’ racial specialties

Interesting....

When both factions have access to both classes the devs will have alot more freedom to develop the classes. I think shamans and paladins should look forward to the expansion.
Neb > "I TRIED MY BEST" (101) > 22/07/06 01:06
Animarc wrote:
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/burningcrusade/townhall/classcombo.html

Blizz just destroyed the paladin lore,

Find me a single mention of a dwarf paladin pliex Razz.
Khainz > Peon (18) > 22/07/06 02:18
Imo they should give excisting paladins and shammys freedom to change from shammy to pally or otherway around.... No more jokes about bubbleboys then :/

http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1127384
chaxaxsync > Guest () > 22/07/06 14:56
Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
http://imgur.com/Sfdl4X5 Avengers: Czas Ultrona
kino

Last edited by chaxaxsync on 02/06/16 18:38; edited 65535 times in total
Hornblower > Frequenter (300) > 22/07/06 15:53
gg bliz now priests and paladins can be replaced by shamans.. only need 1 priest and 2-3 paladins to buff.
Shamans Lesser Healing Wave has a 1.5sec cast and with 10% more healing talent its actualy better than priests Flash Heal. Also with Tidal Focus that decreases mana cost of healing spell by 5% it beats Flash Heal by miles when it comes to HP per mana. To make it even worse Shamans can wear mail making them able to use the best healing items available in the game no matter if its cloth, leather or mail. And dont worry about Inspiration.. Shamans have Ancestral Healing witch is exactly the same as Inspiration

I absolutly hate the class. To me Shaman are a combination of several classes taking the best elements from each. Blizzard can go screw themselfs over this. They are way to overpowered.
They dont really care about balancing the game do they?
I am the casual ownage!

"THE PEOPLE ITALIANS ..want italy server !!!!"
blem > WANNABE TROLL (1020) > 22/07/06 16:32
Hornblower wrote:
gg bliz now priests and paladins can be replaced by shamans.. only need 1 priest and 2-3 paladins to buff.
Shamans Lesser Healing Wave has a 1.5sec cast and with 10% more healing talent its actualy better than priests Flash Heal. Also with Tidal Focus that decreases mana cost of healing spell by 5% it beats Flash Heal by miles when it comes to HP per mana. To make it even worse Shamans can wear mail making them able to use the best healing items available in the game no matter if its cloth, leather or mail. And dont worry about Inspiration.. Shamans have Ancestral Healing witch is exactly the same as Inspiration

I absolutly hate the class. To me Shaman are a combination of several classes taking the best elements from each. Blizzard can go screw themselfs over this. They are way to overpowered.

dont worry horn, priest still got the best aoe heal in game so you will still be needed.
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 22/07/06 19:02
Blizzard just created the ultimate kido combination

Female BE Paladin
1)It's Horde aka ZOMG I'M WIIIILD MAN, TEH EVULNESS
2)It's a Paladin aka ZOMG I'M THE EVUL LIGHT PROTECTARZ!1Oneone!!1
3)It's good looking female aka ZOMG MUM'S NOT HOME *takes judgement off and enables nude textures*
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Muradin > "I TRIED MY BEST" (157) > 22/07/06 22:45
they just do this because ppl whine.
Kozu > Peon (4) > 24/07/06 01:35
Hornblower wrote:

Rofl, It's seriously sad to see a fellow dane SO clueless about this game and the shaman class, hilarous Very Happy

1) First of all, it's just completely stupid to use 5 Trans AS BASE(your CTprofile)... it's not like it's useful in every fight, and your Trans gloves gets owned by tier1 Wink so... gogo MC and pray to Gehannes.

2) It's seriously sad to see you haven't come over the flash heal spamming stage, if you wanna think about heal/mp why even bother mention Flash heal? Yes, we might got a higher base heal/mp for our flash heal, if we consider you having 0 spirit, but you don't... sadly Sad

But you haven't realized that shamans doesn't even have anykind of passive mana regen talent? like you do... Don't even bother mention Mana spring as it's a group buff... and ye well you got BoW already which is better. You must try to open your tiny lill' dwarf eyes and realize that YOUR healing scales A LOT more, than the shaman one does, due to Spiritual Healing, and Meditation. If you haven't notice by now, some gear in this game have become so powerful that it actually makes a pretty use diffrence. Have you ever realized that the shaman gets WAY LESS effect of spirit than the priest does?

Yes, Shamans gets good healers ofc when they get some decent gear, but they won't even be near paladins in PvE. Have you ever realized that paladin's healings get 1% cheaper for each spellcrit they have? Have you ever realized that Paladins got no base spellcrit, but gain 1% spellcrit each 20th int? that means just by AI, MotW and BoK... they already gained ~4% spellcrit? and due to the gear nowadays, it's not super hard to beable to hit 25% spellcrit.

Shamans might be useful as PvP healer, due to all the counter stuff they got (Grounding totem, Tremor totem)... but don't even dare to say that shamans get just even near to Priest/Paladins in PvE.

-Kozu, 60 Troll Shaman
Kozu | PoW
Animarc > "I TRIED MY BEST" (161) > 24/07/06 04:52
Quote:
1) First of all, it's just completely stupid to use 5 Trans AS BASE(your CTprofile)... it's not like it's useful in every fight, and your Trans gloves gets owned by tier1 Wink so... gogo MC and pray to Gehannes.

The same way you know that much about shamans cause you have one, i would trust more hornblower when it comes to priest. I mean, he knows wtf he is doing with his gear and his priest and i doubt you are someone to judge in that way his gear. With the 2nd point im agree, Priest beats shaman. But Shaman heal will beat a paladin. Basicly your heals are more capable to keep up a tank under heavy damage for a low period of time, while a paladin wont have time to keep it up. But paladins can spam longer flash heal for 700 the average epiced paladin, or 800-900 in case you have imba healing gear. Its a different way to heal, that cant be compared if you ask me. The main reason why paladins beat shamans in pve is for blessings and judgements, not healing.
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 24/07/06 09:54
I'm pretty sure the only reason Hornblower uses 5/8 trans is because he only recently decided to go for more +healing (wasn't he in the Pero club?Razz), so he doesn't have the correct gear to replace the other pieces yet.

Then again, I don't know what your Naxx progress is Kozu, but out of the 11 fights that I've seen in naxxramas, reactive fade is useful for 7 of them. And I don't know where you got that Prophecy Gloves are better than Transcendence, because they aren't. And even if they were, it doesn't change the fact that Transcendence gloves are still good anyway, so why would one go look for a better item JUST IN CASE the 5/8 bonus isn't that useful?
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
bellator > TROLL (1553) > 24/07/06 10:37
Kozu wrote:

Yes, Shamans gets good healers ofc when they get some decent gear, but they won't even be near paladins in PvE. Have you ever realized that paladin's healings get 1% cheaper for each spellcrit they have? Have you ever realized that Paladins got no base spellcrit, but gain 1% spellcrit each 20th int? that means just by AI, MotW and BoK... they already gained ~4% spellcrit? and due to the gear nowadays, it's not super hard to beable to hit 25% spellcrit.

Whilst i'm in full agreement that palas are better healers than shamans pve, you have some pala facts incorrect here. Regarding base spell crit and int per crit, the 0% base crit and 1 crit per 20Int is only one theory. My personal testing indicate a base crit % for paladins with an increase in crit more in line with other classes. Many of the tests showing what you are suggesting have not been analysed in enough depth. Though there is mixed opinion. I just wish blizz would clairy it for us.
LoD > "I TRIED MY BEST" (158) > 24/07/06 15:12
"Paladins got no base spellcrit, but gain 1% spellcrit each 20th int"
where u saw that? i havent found a blue saying this
And i really doubt thats true >.>
Grosh > Peon (42) > 25/07/06 01:12
well.. I cant wait to have a windfury totem in my party ^^
Hornblower > Frequenter (300) > 25/07/06 19:16
Kozu wrote:
Hornblower wrote:

Rofl, It's seriously sad to see a fellow dane SO clueless about this game and the shaman class, hilarous Very Happy

2) It's seriously sad to see you haven't come over the flash heal spamming stage, if you wanna think about heal/mp why even bother mention Flash heal? Yes, we might got a higher base heal/mp for our flash heal, if we consider you having 0 spirit, but you don't... sadly Sad

But you haven't realized that shamans doesn't even have anykind of passive mana regen talent? like you do... Don't even bother mention Mana spring as it's a group buff... and ye well you got BoW already which is better. You must try to open your tiny lill' dwarf eyes and realize that YOUR healing scales A LOT more, than the shaman one does, due to Spiritual Healing, and Meditation. If you haven't notice by now, some gear in this game have become so powerful that it actually makes a pretty use diffrence. Have you ever realized that the shaman gets WAY LESS effect of spirit than the priest does?

Shamans might be useful as PvP healer, due to all the counter stuff they got (Grounding totem, Tremor totem)... but don't even dare to say that shamans get just even near to Priest/Paladins in PvE.

-Kozu, 60 Troll Shaman

What kind of screwed up bs is this!??
I post some statements that u clearly disagree with and u reply with personal attacks about my play and other fucked up crap... really.. u are the one that should l2p..
If u disagree then prove it in a respectable mannor and not in this childish way cause it belongs nowere in this forum.
I am the casual ownage!

"THE PEOPLE ITALIANS ..want italy server !!!!"
Lfaqrzpn > Guest () > 26/07/06 12:02
Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
comment4, homework help adhd child, njjfdj, creative writing mentorships, 4141, business plan writers in md, jxtqh, creative writing horror stories, 8486, creative writing prompts for novels, 190, doing homework on computer, 9120, cat description creative writing, 5744, great creative writing activities, 6100, help for english essay, 538105, will writing service scotland, %-DD,

Last edited by Lfaqrzpn on 08/01/19 02:45; edited 65535 times in total

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: