Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Twin Emps

Forntheswift > Peon (6) > 24/06/06 05:34
Hey guys,
I just saw your movie on AQ, prolly pretty old =P but anyhow, my guild on Hakkar (US) has just opened the AQ gates for the server less than 2 weeks ago and are already on the Twin Emps =D. We are now stuck trying to kill these guys, currently were trying to do the tank transition where a warloc begins to tank after the aoe thing, i am curious if anyone has any suggestions or other strategies that we could possibly try. Please repost here or E-Mail me at Lilgordo22@msn.com or contact me through AIM at Forntheswift =).
I would really appreciate the help, thanks =)
Gudran > Peon (27) > 24/06/06 08:50
Practice makes perfect Very Happy
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1626396
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 24/06/06 09:00
Which AoE thing? You mean the arcane explosion or the blizzard? Care to explain a bit Razz
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Forntheswift > Peon (6) > 26/06/06 04:40
the aoe thing that gives agro or w/e. were realyl new to the fight =P
Forntheswift > Peon (6) > 26/06/06 04:40
We also seem to have problems keeping our tanks up, how much hp/def./armor should a little gnome tank have =P it is hard to heal through unbalencing strike =/
Fenris > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (573) > 26/06/06 04:44
You use flasks I hope?
Forntheswift > Peon (6) > 26/06/06 04:53
yea they drop flasks, we were thinking of giving our warlocs flasks too. I am wondering though do we even have to have a warloc off tank with a tank?
Fenris > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (573) > 26/06/06 07:08
You have both a warlock and a war on him at the same time? Or you mean at the pull?

Well answer to both is no ^^
Forntheswift > Peon (6) > 27/06/06 03:52
you have to alternate tanks dont you? After the teleport thing you have to switch to the warlock right?
Forntheswift > Peon (6) > 27/06/06 04:01
ok lets do this, just email me your guys strat for twin emps at LiLgordo22@msn.com =D. if thats allowed or w/e, i'll love you forever, i promise!
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 27/06/06 08:49
Forntheswift wrote:
ok lets do this, just email me your guys strat for twin emps at LiLgordo22@msn.com =D. if thats allowed or w/e, i'll love you forever, i promise!

Sure, along with my credit card number and price tag.
Fenris > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (573) > 28/06/06 07:01
Forntheswift wrote:
you have to alternate tanks dont you? After the teleport thing you have to switch to the warlock right?

No, you can have warriors tanking the whole fight.
Ulven > "I TRIED MY BEST" (159) > 28/06/06 16:01
except initial pull of the caster emp... they need to figure how the aggro works think
Lupus lupus?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: