Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > cthunkill movie question??

ticl > Peon (1) > 28/05/06 03:32
This movie is great.i like it very much!
and i wanna know the music in this movie which record by female priest.
thx......
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 30/05/06 20:42
Im not 100% sure, but one of the songs is Katatonia. Album The Great Cold Distance
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
thresselle > Peon (2) > 15/08/06 16:49
Hey, guys. I just watched the video (that I think was recoreded by mar) of you taking down C'thun and I just wanted to tell you I thought it was awesome.

I didn't see anyone die, it was a flawless battle and the mage that recorded the video, fucking hell man you rock Wink.

Anyway just wanted to tell you guys I was really inspired by the awesome WoW gaming and effort you lot put into this. It was a pleasure to watch.

Stimpalicious AKA Thresselle of Moonglade
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 15/08/06 17:13
Stimpalicious wrote:
Hey, guys. I just watched the video (that I think was recoreded by mar) of you taking down C'thun and I just wanted to tell you I thought it was awesome.

I didn't see anyone die, it was a flawless battle and the mage that recorded the video, fucking hell man you rock Wink.

Anyway just wanted to tell you guys I was really inspired by the awesome WoW gaming and effort you lot put into this. It was a pleasure to watch.

Watch the female priest video.. tobab died in an epic manner and got combat ressed Razz
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
blem > WANNABE TROLL (1020) > 15/08/06 20:53
Achron wrote:
Stimpalicious wrote:

Watch the female priest video.. tobab died in an epic manner and got combat ressed Razz

and he slacked and made sure his party members died Sad

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: