Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > How you manage to keep your real life

BOBBYBEST > "I TRIED MY BEST" (82) > 23/04/06 21:09
Ok share some exp. here :)main questions are:

1. how you find time for shcool (or the worst-work) and wow ... what "eats" you more time ?

2. How you find time to meet friends and still have time for work/school and wow ?

3. What about your GF/wife who is not playing wow and work/school and friends and wow ? (lucky one who have gf/wife playing wow)

4. Do you eat more than 1 time a day ? Is it pizza/kfc/mcdonalds every day ?

5. how you manage the case when your wife/gf jumps full naked between you and monitor right in middle of aq40 ?

I know this topic can help to some ppl so please post Smile
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 23/04/06 22:40
BOBBYBEST wrote:

1. how you find time for shcool (or the worst-work) and wow ... what "eats" you more time ?

2. How you find time to meet friends and still have time for work/school and wow ?

3. What about your GF/wife who is not playing wow and work/school and friends and wow ? (lucky one who have gf/wife playing wow)

5. how you manage the case when your wife/gf jumps full naked between you and monitor right in middle of aq40 ?

1. Quit

2. Dont get any friends

3. Dont get any gfs or wifes

4. Dont eat, just play.

5. Throw some acid in her face
Pero > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (687) > 23/04/06 23:06
Bionix wrote:

Smooth.
<3 Barcelona!

I pinch!

Shaeltal is gay!
BOBBYBEST > "I TRIED MY BEST" (82) > 23/04/06 23:32
Bionix wrote:

ok. how you manage not to burn your hands with the acid ?! Razz
Rickard > "I TRIED MY BEST" (206) > 24/04/06 00:21
BOBBYBEST wrote:
Bionix wrote:

How u manage with all those questions?
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 24/04/06 01:52
BOBBYBEST wrote:

1. School hours are in the morning. Sometimes lessons in the afternoon fuck up, but that's life. Nobody cares if you miss a raid Razz

2.Saturday is an offday so Razz In vacation I just spend more time with them than raiding.

3.Just cut down on the time you go out with friends, or take her with you when you're meeting friends. The latter works really good actually, she rarely asks for you to take her out after that, or she breaks up (risks Razz)

4.Yes and it's normal food, seriously, it's 20min max Razz

5.Would be fun if any girlfriend I ever had managed to pull that off, since I live with my parents
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Odin > "I TRIED MY BEST" (86) > 24/04/06 07:24
I think these question will be answered in Mission: Impossible III
me here, you there, everyone around
embizon > "I TRIED MY BEST" (206) > 24/04/06 12:03
There is no Real life. there is only AFK!
To not play wow, should be a crime
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 24/04/06 12:08
BOBBYBEST wrote:

1)
i work from 5:30 or 6:30 to somwhere between 12:45 and 14:00 (and sometimes i work overtime ofc), and then i often grab some food while i read some forums etc, then i often take 1-2 hrs of sleep before doing anything else (since i've been up since crap am)

2)
most of my friends play wow, so i play with them a lot.

3)
N/A

4)
My mom cooks dinner Smile

5)
i'll answer that when i happens to me Razz
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 24/04/06 14:12
1) Finished school, worked 4 months then stopped, bought a pc, and gave the rest of cash to my mum cos i don't need it tbh. So basicly im free atm, playing wow and fucking arround.

2) In the past we allways met at gaming lans etc starcraft, red alert, warcraft, diablo ... , im not the bunch up and get your self hammered type of guy, never will be, ill enjoy a joint now and then but thats it, fuck beer, ill drink cocktails or vodka/jeger or something, aswell most of them play wow, so basicly i keep in touch with everyone very easy.

3) Never had someone i could rly call my GF, cos it fucking sux, that relationship, knowing women and what they do to u, my relations allways remained for the pure pleasure, fuck the rest. I guess i haven't met the
''one'' to spend my life with yet.

4) I eat major cooked meals 2 times a days, often cook myself, its fast and easy, and the hardest fuckin part is making cyo let me go afk lol. Other than that, snacks, and sandwitches/toasts, fruits cos my mum buys a shitload of em.

5) Interesting one, my solution is simple, i hit the lil red ''reset'' button on my pc, knowing croatian ISPs noone ever suspeced anything cos well, we do have fucked up ISP providers, so i had time to have some quality time with a special someone.

There, hope it helps Wink
JunkStar > "I TRIED MY BEST" (100) > 24/04/06 16:38
BOBBYBEST wrote:

1. not very hard, i work 8 till 1600 and when i get home i start playing (work=no homework, so when im off work im free)

2. I meet friends when im drinking and thats friday/saturday

3. Its not that hard to have a gf and play alot of wow, just make sure ur in charge. Leave her in the bed watching tv while u play.

4. Breakfest at work, a meal around 12 o'clock at work, and dinner at 18:30 (my mom cooks it)

5. Never tried that, recived a blowjob once while playing SWG/chatting on ventrilo
Rickard > "I TRIED MY BEST" (206) > 24/04/06 16:43
To be more serious.

1. I am freeeee!

2. Friends > Wow

3. GF > Wow

4. Homecooked > Wow

5. Powerbutton > Wow Embarassed
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 24/04/06 18:29
Rickard wrote:
BOBBYBEST wrote:
Bionix wrote:

How you manage with all those quotes :O
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 24/04/06 18:44
Bionix wrote:
Rickard wrote:
BOBBYBEST wrote:
Bionix wrote:

How you manage with all those quotes :O

ez
Shinzon > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (609) > 24/04/06 19:15
BOBBYBEST wrote:

1. Wake up 1200, drink cofee, eat, study, meet with g/f friends, 1845 log wow.

2. Dunno sometimes i sacrifice one or the other.

3. Hard to explain to her about it,so when i get Hated with her i start farming rep and i try to keep my rep with my gf as high as possible.

4. Yeah i eat more than one time, after 18.00 mostly crap but sometimes a decent meal.

5. I go afk ofcorse Very Happy
Teic > "I TRIED MY BEST" (126) > 25/04/06 07:47
Quote:

1.Work 08.00 - 16.00

2.Afternoon drink

3.My gf is playing wow,infact she is my farming bot Wink

4.After work decent meal,and while playing wow fast food.

5.I just imagine Shinzon face and i am cool for abouth month Very Happy
Kir > Frequenter (299) > 25/04/06 11:23
BOBBYBEST wrote:

1: Got school 2 hours a day somewhere between 09:00 and 12:00 and if i got homework or tests i do it the day before and usually that works Smile, wow eats alot of time but if you are planning on only raiding 5 days a week you have alot of time for other stuff.

2: I Take a brake from raids when i need to meet friends and stuff (just moved with my parents to a strange place in this god forsaken land so im kinda short of friends atm)

3: Working on it Razz

4: Im quite big ^^ ex american football player so i eat bout 5 times a day maybeh. breakfast - lunch - some other food - dinner - food again!.

5: "Cant you see i dont want sex atm?!" "i wanked my alterac valley ram earlier today"
embizon > "I TRIED MY BEST" (206) > 25/04/06 11:37
1. go 2 work @ 07.00 - 16/17.00

2. well i dont actually have that many friends. and they are all nerds anyway. For the ones that is not nerds. I use my offdays and weekends

3. Well wow isnt actually a lady killer. so GF is out of range atm ;P

4. get time 2 eat like 3 times a day. Breakfast(b4 work) . lunch (@ work) Dinner (@ home when i get back from work).

5. well we can do 2 things @ once cant we? Razz
To not play wow, should be a crime
Fenris > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (573) > 26/04/06 10:33
BOBBYBEST wrote:

Working nigth shift four hours a day owns. Sleep during the day, go up at the time we start raiding and then go to work after the raid. I have to leave around 1:30ish so if we're on a rush I miss some, oh well.

BOBBYBEST wrote:

I try yo go out on our offdays so 2 days a week usually. Lately I've gotten some of them to play WoW which kind of sucks now cause when we have offdays they raid. ^^

BOBBYBEST wrote:

No g/f.

BOBBYBEST wrote:

I eat 1x breakfast, 1x homecooked and 1x micro-food per day. Microstuff being because of my job and not because of wow Razz

BOBBYBEST wrote:

Cant say that it has happend to me but I guess I would find the shut down buttom pretty quick Surprised
supr > "I TRIED MY BEST" (219) > 26/04/06 11:15
1. I dont go to school and im unemployed

2. I dont have any friends

3.They can watch me play

4. I eat while i play, except dinner wich mom makes

5. Do both
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: