Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > questions about wow movies

BOBBYBEST > "I TRIED MY BEST" (82) > 23/04/06 16:20
2 questions.

1. What software you use to make/edit movies?

(not recording them i.e. fraps)

I have tryed "ulead media studio", "adobe premier" and "Sony vegas" but the problem is that I can't do all I want with 1 single program. I have to use atleast 2 of them because they all got weaknesses and lack of functions.

2. where you upload movie to share with friends ?

(after 70 hours rendering i got 1 movie wich on High quality is 1.5Gb and can't find free site to uploadit it on)
Rickard > "I TRIED MY BEST" (206) > 23/04/06 16:27
Yes, U have to use 2-3 different programs,coz either program lack something. Just live with it.

And compile using a codec, making it a lot less big. 1.5gb is total nub big.
BOBBYBEST > "I TRIED MY BEST" (82) > 23/04/06 16:34
I'm not a nub. This is a HQ movie. there will be a crappy version too but it's still with 1hour duration on 2x speed Smile
Rickard > "I TRIED MY BEST" (206) > 23/04/06 16:44
Even if the movie is 3 hours long, it can be 700mb big.
BOBBYBEST > "I TRIED MY BEST" (82) > 23/04/06 17:20
yeah ... *.asf ... *.wmv and shit like that, with pxels like chessboards over my screen ?! no thanks. I have quality over free space since I got my 250Gb HDD. I want quality. There was a time when we were standing on 56k modems and downloading 700mb movies for 1-2 weeks and blessing the man who created the "resume option" now we all , I beleave, have atleast 2mbits line wich can download the 1 movie for how long .... 1 hour ? Smile hehheh 1 hour ...... we clear AQ20 for less time Razz

btw rickard right when I get home (cause now i'm out of town on a friends pc with no wow here) I'll post link for your movie where you killed me at IF gates. It's 2 min and it's 100mb but 800x600. So you want me to copress it to 320x240 and put a link for 10mb version ? Razz I doubt it

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: