Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > TES4 - Oblivion

Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 22/03/06 06:13
Okay so after Rickard said it was out, i was like wtf omg gotta get it, and since i have NO FUCKING CLUE how please help me how to get my hands on a download link or what not thru those newsgroups n shit.
http://www.nforce.nl/ was the page he mentioned, i was looking arround forums and FAQ like a freakin noob, then went to sleep after failing do understand how the hell ppl download games there.

/spankyou in advance
Roer > "I TRIED MY BEST" (188) > 22/03/06 08:56
You cant download from that site, it just shows what has been released Wink

I normally use torrent sites, mostly www.isohunt.com but it got quite a few popups cry.
Talara (lvl 70 Night Elf Rogue)
Mirianna (lvl 70 Gnome Mage)
Rickard > "I TRIED MY BEST" (206) > 22/03/06 10:05
Okey Fifteh, easiest way to get hands on it is to download "bitlord". Search on google. After that, www.piratebay.org is the shhit. On that page, find Oblivion-Reloaded release. Just press it, wait like 5 minutes and the download will start in a somewhat nice speed.

To drag it from my ftp is better tho ;P.
Fenris > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (573) > 23/03/06 09:19
For someone who doesnt have a clue about what it is and dont want to read miles of reviews to get a grip of wtf it is, could you give a short briefing? Razz

Edit: Talking about the game, not torrents. ^^
embizon > "I TRIED MY BEST" (206) > 23/03/06 11:53
I tested it last night. 2 bad my computr sux. so i got all on minimum. and i still got 10 fps :S

so who wanna send me a gforce 7800 gs AGP?
To not play wow, should be a crime
Muradin > "I TRIED MY BEST" (157) > 30/03/06 11:28
My younger brother bought this just in time with the moving to our new apartment (xbox 360) so without internet I've been basically sittin' infront of that game every day. It owns!!!
Odin > "I TRIED MY BEST" (86) > 30/03/06 11:36
well if u want that game i recomend www.easynews.com u have to pay like 70NOK pr 30gig i think.. but its worth it u get ur hand on ANYTHING u want Smile and u can cancle the account when it fits u Smile

if i had the internet connection i would have uploaded it somewhere so u could get it from me, but with ADSL i get a crappy upload rate so i dont think im even going to try it Smile
me here, you there, everyone around

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: