Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Amends

Proditoroth > Peon (6) > 06/03/06 19:12
Hello LootFTW

I'm Proditoroth from No guns blazing and before the flame starts I'm not here as an official from ngb. There's recently been some trouble at emeris with ngb interfering with LootFTW's dragon kill. I don't know much about it as I wasn't there but I don't want to end up on a KOS list for some unfortunate events I took no part of. I grind a lot in silithus and I never attack alliance unless they've given a good reason for it. So far most allies have left me alone in return and I would hate having the friendly grinds turn into gank raids.

I just want to point out I have not taken part in recent events and I would love the friendly grinding in silithus to continue. Goodluck and greetings from Proditoroth

P.S.
I want to duel Bionix ...
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 06/03/06 19:51
Well the thing is m8, that we never attack unprovoked, mostly cos it ends up in waisting time of the whole raid, so theres no reason someone should attack u for what happened at Emeriss, which was well, obviously Sharky and 2 more ppl only, with the rest of NGB not wanting to interfear with us as we wouldn't either.

P.s. Just crossed my mind to mention Payback cos well, he will gank while its snowing, blizzard, axes falling from the sky, dead cows or whatever ure up to, but i can surely say thats not the majority of LFTW.
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 06/03/06 19:58
Im sorry mate, but in my book this isnt how things work.

You cant say that you dont have anything to do with it, because you are wearing the same guildtag. If you dont like that the actions of your guildies will make it harder for you to move around on the server, take it up with them and not with us. If your guild endorses griefing us on raidbosses, you can bet that we will find our ways to repay the favour.
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 06/03/06 20:23
Proditoroth wrote:
P.S.

I'll pass on that one xD

And on a side note, I think someone would either have to be lucky, or for you to be killing a mob to be able to beat you.

I remember in SG back when 99% of locks were a free kill however I belive you and Eredun were one of the first locks that learned to play

And back on the topic, I agree with darchon on the guild thing however if the member of the guild comes to our forums and posts that he wasnt part of it and doesnt want to be KOS because he wants to farm, then fair enough.
Proditoroth > Peon (6) > 06/03/06 20:49
I have darchon but slight chance I'll change their idea of pvp singlehandly and making contact with you were the second best thing I could do. Ngb is a large guild of 200 members and if there's anything right or wrong to be done I'm sure someone in ngb has done it by now. I left an azuregos raid last week when the maintank killing started. But I cannot stop 39 others from doing what they did.

For what it's worth I'd gladly assist in killing silithus bosses if I pass by rather than dropping a few healers. I know I'd hate loosing a summon myself.
Roer > "I TRIED MY BEST" (188) > 06/03/06 20:51
All the time i meet ngb ppl they attack, doesnt matter if they are 40 lvls abow me, and in big groups, so KOS is fine by me, you are the horde guild i dislike the most. Brought on you by your own members.
Talara (lvl 70 Night Elf Rogue)
Mirianna (lvl 70 Gnome Mage)
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 06/03/06 20:55
Its the price you have to pay for being in a zerg-guild then i guess.

If you grief us at bosses, expect retaliations. Simple as that. If you dont like it, try changing the guild politics or get another guild.
Proditoroth > Peon (6) > 06/03/06 21:00
So be it.

And bionix
You > Ainy ^^
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 07/03/06 14:44
Bionix wrote:
Proditoroth wrote:
P.S.

I remember in SG back when 99% of locks were a free kill however I belive you and Eredun were one of the first locks that learned to play

Eredun was my apprentice! Razz he>me in duels bigtime Razz anyway off-topic

@OP: I believe the rest have made it clear that your guild's attitude reflects back on its members. I wouldn't worry if I were you, tbh, as NGB is already KOS by like 99% of the alliance. If someone wanted to gank you, he would have done it already. I don't really think that people in our guild will chose to retaliate by ganking you when you can't fight back or for no reason. That's lame and not our way (as a guild) of doing things (it's your guild's way of doing things though). If there is a retaliation (I don't even bet there will be), I think it will affect your guild's raids, more than it will affect you. Although I doubt that our raids will often meet face to face any time soon. No biggie, imo

ps: feel free to gank bionix though, if he doesn't accept your duel Razz
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 07/03/06 14:50
just to make sure we got this straight... you think it's ok that the rest of your guild wiped us on emeriss because what 1 of our members did, but you don't want us to gank you because what the rest of your guild did... makes sence
Proditoroth > Peon (6) > 07/03/06 15:02
I've never written I think it was okay, I've written that I took no part in it and I personally think it's wrong but as I've said I cannot command 39 others around expecially when some of them are officers higer ranking than myself. I just wanted to point out that this war thing is not necessarily guild versus guild as I for one will not take part in it.

I've always had to deal with my guildtag's reputation but so far it's only been random gank attempts, not griefing on this scale and I know I'd hate having it done to myself. I'm sorry for what happened to lftw.
Proditoroth > Peon (6) > 07/03/06 19:32
Cyosis made a long and very detailed post, respects for the good work. I hope it ends there. Good luck in the future.
Teddybear > "I TRIED MY BEST" (132) > 10/03/06 22:20
Kill prodi pliex! he always tries to drain my soul! =(
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 10/03/06 23:36
Teddybear wrote:
Kill prodi pliex! he always tries to drain my soul! =(

Go troll some other forum please.
Proditoroth > Peon (6) > 11/03/06 12:43
Come on bionix share grind spots Razz I can nuke your summons ^^

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: