Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Diablo III

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Kazzim > Frequenter (252) > 23/05/12 13:32
I'm currently on Diablo inferno. Started tries yesterday night late and got him to phase 3 at around 25% hp left. But today when I woke up I noticed that I always died in phase 2 from my shadow. Because Blizzard hotfixed Smoke Screen from 3 sec duration and no cooldown to 2 sec duration and 3 sec cooldown. So now I die if I don't dodge all attacks during that period. And I need 8 sec to kill the shadow and meets it 3 times in total. So its a big dice thrower for me now.
Tyllo > "I TRIED MY BEST" (182) > 23/05/12 18:41
Kazzim wrote:
I'm currently on Diablo inferno. Started tries yesterday night late and got him to phase 3 at around 25% hp left. But today when I woke up I noticed that I always died in phase 2 from my shadow. Because Blizzard hotfixed Smoke Screen from 3 sec duration and no cooldown to 2 sec duration and 3 sec cooldown. So now I die if I don't dodge all attacks during that period. And I need 8 sec to kill the shadow and meets it 3 times in total. So its a big dice thrower for me now.

There's a lot of stealthnerfs/balancing going around. I definitely wouldn't recommend for anyone to get started on hardcore right now, give it a month or two at least.
ㅈㅈ
Aleo > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (884) > 24/05/12 02:29
Kazzim wrote:

Try shadow power/gloom + guardian turret, fok+stun, and numbing traps (rapid fire for the shadow ofc). Diablo itself is pretty easy if you keep him off-screen and spam hungering arrow and just avoid stuff with vault/ss.
kiwi > "I TRIED MY BEST" (181) > 24/05/12 16:47
darchon wrote:
My group has been working on Belial in inferno, but he is pretty fucking hard.

Sitting at 7k armor, over 50% on all the resists and 60k hp, and he still more or less oneshots me.

dont stand in the fire
Rick > Frequenter (330) > 24/05/12 17:27
you all guys suck.

Please add me on your friendlist.

I edited Bellator's Excel.

Cheers!
Ravengaar > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (837) > 24/05/12 19:44
kiwi wrote:
darchon wrote:

Sitting at 7k armor, over 50% on all the resists and 60k hp, and he still more or less oneshots me.

dont stand in the fire

pro tips from kiwi
Nyantik > Frequenter (476) > 24/05/12 20:32
kiwi wrote:
darchon wrote:

dont stand in the fire

http://postimage.org/image/gglqibmnx/
Aleo > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (884) > 24/05/12 23:50
Done act 2 now, going all def skills with 1h xbow + shield. Act 3 is just silly, like playing contra, one-shot projectiles all over the place.

edit- ok champion soul rippers hit me for 40k with 80% dmg reduction and 56.75% reduction from armor, meaning they hit for 352k...

For fun times: http://i.imgur.com/7dxMk.jpg
Kazzim > Frequenter (252) > 25/05/12 10:19
Aleo wrote:
Kazzim wrote:

Try shadow power/gloom + guardian turret, fok+stun, and numbing traps (rapid fire for the shadow ofc). Diablo itself is pretty easy if you keep him off-screen and spam hungering arrow and just avoid stuff with vault/ss.

I have no trouble with Diablo at all. The problem is my shadow that I meet in the nightmare phase. But I'll try with shadow power. might work.
shaeltal > Frequenter (324) > 25/05/12 19:31
havent made it past act 1 solo.. still farming the early dungeons. farming for gold to improve gear.. Monk :]
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 26/05/12 06:28
Finally killed belial. Guess we will see how my gear holds up for a3 Smile
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 26/05/12 06:41
Well, at least I didnt have to wonder for long. No fucking way.
Nyantik > Frequenter (476) > 26/05/12 13:46
shaeltal wrote:
havent made it past act 1 solo.. still farming the early dungeons. farming for gold to improve gear.. Monk :]

They nerfed boon of protection so just stack resistance. I was able to clear act 1 going full retard mode stacking arcane resistance (had 8k hp due to the lack of vitality) Very Happy

Resistance is op Sad
anthology > Peon (39) > 27/05/12 10:40
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149153284
Korgos > "I TRIED MY BEST" (77) > 28/05/12 12:12
Pretty sick Inferno guide for all classes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiU-PxTl5u8
Danosh > "I TRIED MY BEST" (171) > 28/05/12 16:10
Korgos wrote:
Pretty sick Inferno guide for all classes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiU-PxTl5u8

ROFL
Lenko > Frequenter (367) > 28/05/12 18:57
finnished the game just now. all through act1 normal 'til inferno diablo, no legendaries Sad
- Carrying Feidan since 2009 -
Borraren > Peon (3) > 28/05/12 22:44
rares are double as good as legendaries anyway
Lenko > Frequenter (367) > 28/05/12 23:21
yaeh, sucks balls
- Carrying Feidan since 2009 -
Aleo > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (884) > 07/06/12 21:22
So searching the AH, and these results always get matched first.

Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to: