blem > WANNABE TROLL (1020) > 11/02/11 18:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItXJQs_ufIM
Aleo > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (884) > 12/02/11 01:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT1pWo0WZJE

Part 2!
Aleo > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (884) > 15/02/11 13:04
"Deus Vox Crushed Under the Infected Loins of a Legendary E-Whore"

Quote:
Disclaimer: Most of what is written here is true, although the author has no explicit proof of some of the stuff you are about to read. This was pieced together from various points of view, and is more or less a good run down on what the fuck actually killed the guild. It is not intended to smear too many names, as some of the people mentioned in here I still consider to be friends, but rather it was written so that people can understand and hopefully learn from our mistakes—Also because I’m tired of typing out a wall of text anytime someone messages me on RealId asking what happened to DV. Also, this is probably going to be pretty long, and also to that, that’s what she said.

I’m going to start from the beginning, rather the beginning of my part of the story. I and a paladin friend of mine ditched another guild (Drow) after having been there for less than a week. Basically, they were really not nearly as good as what was advertised to us at recruitment, the environment of the guild was terribly boring, and within a day of getting to know one of their members I was passed on to a friend of his in Deus Vox (Which I’ll refer to as DV) and basically said to the DV recruitment officer (a rogue named Ohnoes at the time), “Look, these two guys just joined here, you need 2 paladins and we aren’t going to kill H:LK anytime soon, recruit these guys.” I shit you not, Cheare and I were literally told by this long-time Drow member to leave and have a shot at a US first LK kill with DV. So, we left and likely would have had a shot at beating Premonition to a US first LK kill if we had skipped on Drow all together, but whatever I digress.

Deus Vox is one of those guilds that had been around for basically forever. From full Naxx clears at 60, to a US first Kil’jaeden kill in Sunwell, to the US 4th H: Lich King kill that we were fortunate enough to be a part of, this guild had done it all. The leadership had always been pretty stable and consistent over the years. The guild master was a Feral druid/main tank named Nokaru, who I will refer to as Rak and the 4 other officers Ohnoes (who was later demoted and stopped raiding, but that’s not really relevant to the story), a Holy Paladin Conniechung (who will be referred to as Carry), another feral druid named Lamissa, and a Hunter named Taka. The only two officers who are relevant to the story here are Rak and Carry tho, but I want to be as thorough as possible.

So we killed LK and spent 8 months farming ICC. Over that period of time, as what happens with the ends of every expansion, some people quit and new people are recruited to replace them. Upon killing LK, the off tank warrior Handr quit, and one of the hunters in DV, Songo, main swapped to his warrior and tanked the rest of the expansion with Rak. At the end of Wrath, Songo main swapped again to his feral druid to tank as Hand came back shortly after Cata launched. More on this later as it isn’t really that relevant at the moment. However, what is very relevant is one of the priests we recruited named Pheromone. We made the mistake of recruiting her near the end of Wrath, and looking back I don’t think anyone in the guild would have recruited her if we had any idea how much of a train wreck this bitch would end up being.

Pheromone (who I’ll refer to as Ruth, which is actually her name) joined near the end of Wrath. She was an ok healer at the time, but given how much of a joke ICC was near the end it was kinda hard to gauge talent, especially for a healer back then. But she showed up every week, was kinda fun to be around at the time, typical giggly flirty girl on the internet routine and sadly a lot of the guild bought it and at the time no one really had any reason to think otherwise. Everyone was happy, everyone was having fun, people were excited about the Cata progression race, it was just a really enjoyable time to be a member of DV. However, shortly after Cata hit and we started raiding, people started to change. Rak was a little bit more abrasive than he had been in the past, which really wasn’t too bad I thought although DV had a pretty good reputation for being hard on apps, especially underperforming ones. This was also about the time when Ruth really started to show who she really was. She basically was an e-whore to the likes that still shock and surprise me. She started to latch on to the “right” people, and often times talked openly about her breast implants and how she used to work at Hooters (http://i.imgur.com/D2k4h.jpg she’s the one on the left) and eventually we learned that her “roommate” was actually some dude that she drove across 3 states to bang from her old guild who now lived with her in her apartment. She also tried to get in real good with Rak, who after slowly learning and figuring out who this chick was wanted absolutely nothing to do with her and shut her down. I’ve heard her claim that she turned down Rak, but from talking to Rak since I’m pretty sure that’s bullshit. Rak’s a pretty emotional guy, doesn’t really take much to get him fired up about something be it a raid, drama, the guild, whatever and judging by some of the conversations that we’ve had since; I’m inclined to believe him over her.

Shortly after Rak shut Ruth down, she tried to move on to another of the officers, Carry. Carry was always a really easy going guy, nothing got him angry at the game or the people playing it, basically was a great player, a great officer and a good friend. Unfortunately, Ruth started to “hang out” with him and slowly but surely whoever Ruth had a problem with all of a sudden Carry had a problem with them as well, which just so happened to be Rak. Over the following couple weeks the two apparently fought in officer chat about everything from Rak’s abrasiveness to recruitment to loot decisions to the usefulness of the other two officers (Lamissa and Taka) and everything in between, with Ruth’s voice in the back of Carry’s head the whole time. Eventually it escalated to the point where one Tuesday before the raid Carry told Rak that either he gives him guild master or him, Ruth, or a couple other raids were going to leave and join vodka. Not wanting to have his guild split up, Rak reluctantly passed GM to Carry, who promptly demoted Lamissa and Taka from being officers to just normal raiders. Taka had basically all but quit at the time, but Lamissa was pretty pissed off, having been in the guild for as long as Rak (5+ years) and an officer for most of that time. Here’s where this story really gets interesting.
During this time where Ruth was slowly corrupting Carry, it quickly became pretty apparent that she was also e-whoring herself around to a bunch of other guys in the guild as well. I think at one point she was actively trying to e-fuck our resto druid, resto shaman, shadow priest and probably a bunch of others that I don’t even know about. Evidence being that healer chat with Ruth, Leksi (the druid), and Matt (the shaman) was usually pretty… flirty and provocative at times to say the least. Evidence of the Shadow priest can be found at the end of this story in the form of her half of the skype conversation between the two of them, and you can really see for yourselves how fucked up this chick really is.

It didn’t take long for Rak to regret giving up GM to Carry, but at the time one good thing did come of it as Carry promoted Songo to being an officer, which wasn’t really a big surprise as there was a lot of talk of him being promoted anyways when Rak was still at the reins. Rak however tried everything and anything he could think of to try and get his guild back, everything from trying to talk Carry into just giving it back to calling Blizzard directly and talking to some of his contacts at the company to see if they could reverse it. No dice tho, and it quickly became apparent to everyone outside of Carry’s little clique that this guild was being run into the ground from the biased loot decisions to the 7 hour wipefest on double dragons the week after we had killed it. At the end of the day, Rak left and joined Premonition and DV was left with a hole that will probably never be filled. Handr, who had come back for Cata, had quit earlier in the week shortly after Rak left. A week after that, on Saturday night, a group of us led by Songo and a mage named Thix confronted Carry about how this guild was being run and the shitty decisions being made and everything. Songo was mad that being his only officer he was one of the last people to find out that Hand was leaving, Ruth of course being one of the first. So that night when they confronted Carry about it they told him that most of the guild is unhappy with him and about to quit unless he gives up being GM. Carry didn’t believe us so one by one about 15 of us gquit from DV. Songo, Rak and another druid and very good friend of Carry’s, Sorva, spent about 45 minutes talking to Carry and getting him to give him the guild master to Songo in hopes of righting the ship. Carry eventually caved, gave GM to Songo after removing all of his alts and Ruth from DV. Both of them promptly apped to vodka, where they are currently members under the names of Conniechung and Percymiller. At the time we were ecstatic to have our guild back and all hoped that Rak would leave Premo and come back to us. That was however not to be.

Originally, Rak said that there was no way we would come back with Carry as the GM, so naturally we all assumed that now that he and his e-slut are gone we could get the guild back going like it was not a month before all this drama erupted. By all accounts Rak wrestled with this idea for days, losing a lot of sleep over it and talking to Songo about it over vent and getting so emotional about it that he couldn’t speak anymore and resorted to typing for the rest of the conversation. That Tuesday as we were all getting in the raid and on vent ready to slay the internet dragons Songo dropped a 3rd bombshell on us: that due to IRL reasons he did not have the time to properly put into running the guild and he would be leaving to rejoin his old guild (Eternal Reign) on his old server. We, the members who were still here, talked about what we would be doing now. A good handful of people were apping elsewhere to other guilds, 4 ended up going to Cuties only, couple others ended up apping to Premo, Juggernaut and vodka and a smattering of random guilds looking to fill some holes. A bunch of us decided that we’d stay here and take a run at doing 10 mans in order to finish up progression, keep up on gear, and then see where we’re at for the start of the next tier of progression, either all collectively app to another guild or try and rebuild DV back up to the powerhouse 25man guild it once was. Whatever happens tho there is a group of 8 of us who are sticking together be it through 10mans or all apping to the same guild as a monster package or whatever, but that’s months down the road and I don’t think anyone is really worrying about that right now.

There is some additional fallout during all of this that we found out after everyone sort of went their own separate ways tho. For example, a mage/spriest couple that we inexplicably recruited from out of nowhere who were fucking awful ended up being picked up because they were friends of Ruth, so she told Carry to recruit them and none of us even knew how they ended up here. Also, this painfully average Holy paladin that we recruited, Rephorik, turned out to be Ruth’s “roommate” aka the dude that she drove across 3 states to bang, which is a huge wtfmindfuck moment when you think that Carry must have done this guys vent interview knowing full well who he was at the time.

In conclusion, over the span of 4 weeks we lost 3 GMs, 3 MTs, and a whole whack of respect for a lot of the raiders we used to call friends. Looking back I’m not surprised that most of the members ended up throwing in the towel and jumping ship when they could, not many guilds out there survive 1 GM and/or MT quitting, let alone 3 in one month. DV will be 10manning pretty hardcore for the foreseeable future, but who know what might come with the next tier content patch.

Now probably the best part of this whole thing, the Skype conversation between Rowon (spriest) and Ruth (crazy bitch). A little bit of background here too, apparently after this took place Rowon went to Carry and told him what happened, to which Carry did not believe him. Then this all ended up on the realm forums. Within minutes of it being posted, Carry joined the vent channel where Rowon and Thix were leveling alts in, yelled at Rowon for making this entire thing up, and then proceeded to tell him to gquit so that it didn’t look like he kicked him. The thread eventully got reported and deleted, but I figured it might be good for a laugh someday so I saved it to a notepad just in case. To this day as far as I am aware, Carry still believes this is 100% bullshit made up. Unfortunately its only one side of the convo, but it’s a pretty ridiculous read none the less.

TLDR, LOLGIRL ON THE INTERNET, DRAMALOL
Enjoy

Ruth Stetson = Pheromone.
[Monday, January 03, 2011 6:20 AM] Ruth Stetson:
you are pretty amazing yourself
don't sell it short!
i'm surprised you want to talk to me!
i'm a nerd!— Ruth Stetson, Monday, January 03, 2011 6:20 AM
[1/3/2011 6:24:00 AM] Ruth Stetson: why are you so cute
[1/3/2011 6:27:09 AM] Ruth Stetson: wow that gave me butterflies
[1/3/2011 6:29:39 AM] Ruth Stetson: gosh ima make you mine!
[1/3/2011 6:30:09 AM] Ruth Stetson: idk you might get bored of me!
[1/3/2011 6:31:50 AM] Ruth Stetson: you seem hard to tie down! me thinkz
[1/3/2011 6:31:57 AM] Ruth Stetson: like u wouldnt have time for a girl
[1/3/2011 6:32:00 AM] Ruth Stetson: or be srz
[1/3/2011 6:33:02 AM] Ruth Stetson: average! you are a baby!
[1/3/2011 6:36:12 AM] Ruth Stetson: that's really cute Razz but makes me think maybe you have someone there in mind? or close by =/
[1/3/2011 6:39:03 AM] Ruth Stetson: i find you very interesting and it's nice to know what you think about things like this! wouldn't want to let myself feel something for you if you made it clear i shouldn't
[1/3/2011 6:44:17 AM] Ruth Stetson: i like to know what you are thinking all the time i get scared to over step or say something to bug you
[1/3/2011 6:47:07 AM] Ruth Stetson: I want to be closer to you So much! I want you to look forward to talking to me and being around me! I get really excited having this much of your attention
[1/3/2011 6:47:22 AM] Ruth Stetson: you make me so happy! I just wonder how much interest you really have ya know
[1/3/2011 6:47:30 AM] Ruth Stetson: like if it's just a comfort/company thing
[1/3/2011 6:49:47 AM] Ruth Stetson: that's really cute! I hope it's true I wonder what you think/want/wonder will come out of this or what direction this is going
[1/3/2011 6:49:54 AM] Ruth Stetson: I needz to read your minds right now mk
[1/3/2011 6:53:09 AM] Ruth Stetson: interesting! how will i know if you want something more?
[1/3/2011 6:56:17 AM] Ruth Stetson: hmm i wish i could get out what i'm thinking
[1/3/2011 6:56:21 AM] Ruth Stetson: i keep thinking of how to ask
[1/3/2011 6:56:22 AM] Ruth Stetson: but like
[1/3/2011 6:56:24 AM] Ruth Stetson: idk
[1/3/2011 6:57:24 AM] Ruth Stetson: idk i feel like maybe it's too soon?
[1/3/2011 6:58:55 AM] Ruth Stetson: like if you ever wanted to be together or try something would you ever ask? or is that something that isn't really realistic for you
[1/3/2011 7:00:48 AM] Ruth Stetson: i'm asking all of that I guess I just want to know what you think idk
[1/3/2011 7:07:28 AM] Ruth Stetson: i dont know! that's true Razz i'm not sure how much you like me
[1/3/2011 7:12:02 AM] Ruth Stetson: idk i'm not sure how to read what you are saying! like clearly
[1/3/2011 7:12:24 AM] Ruth Stetson: idk if you want something or idkz
[1/3/2011 7:12:29 AM] Ruth Stetson: im confused!
[1/3/2011 7:21:03 AM] Ruth Stetson: nothing now! i'm off it bc it's too soon i don't want to push my frand away!
[1/3/2011 7:22:58 AM] Ruth Stetson: i didnt say anything bad did i?
[1/3/2011 7:23:04 AM] Ruth Stetson: you arentz mad or annoyed wiff me
[1/3/2011 7:24:41 AM] Ruth Stetson: we dont haz to talk about this kinda stuff untilz you want to mmmk
[1/3/2011 7:30:40 AM] Ruth Stetson: no wayz!
[1/3/2011 7:30:50 AM] Ruth Stetson: i think it will be cute if you everz do wants to be something
[1/3/2011 7:30:56 AM] Ruth Stetson: we could be cute me thinkz!
[1/3/2011 7:40:37 AM] Ruth Stetson: i want youz to want me
[1/3/2011 7:42:10 AM] Ruth Stetson: i want you to be mine!
[1/3/2011 7:42:27 AM] Ruth Stetson: too much! it would overwhelm youz
[1/3/2011 7:42:43 AM] Ruth Stetson: no wayz! it's too crazy
[1/3/2011 8:02:51 AM] Ruth Stetson: how about when you want to be something more you let me know until then!
[1/4/2011 4:43:31 AM] Ruth Stetson: i wish you had a web cams i bet you are cute when you play
[1/4/2011 6:13:58 AM] Ruth Stetson: why do you just draw me in
[1/4/2011 6:14:01 AM] Ruth Stetson: its so crazy
[1/4/2011 7:23:44 AM] Ruth Stetson: if i asked you to be with me would you
[1/12/2011 7:23:08 AM] Ruth Stetson: forgive me please

She’s vodka’s problem now
Ravengaar > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (837) > 15/02/11 16:37
zlayer tried this but i turned him down
Zlayer > "I TRIED MY BEST" (140) > 15/02/11 16:41
Ravengaar wrote:

Hey I don't sleep with bottom dps
Quixoz > WANNABE TROLL (1227) > 15/02/11 19:42
She has quite large boobs!
Hyar > "I TRIED MY BEST" (92) > 17/02/11 11:02
must see! really! :

http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-graphs-and-charts-2/
Orzó > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (661) > 17/02/11 14:45
Zlayer wrote:
Ravengaar wrote:

Hey I don't sleep with bottom dps

quoted for nefarian dps
Tyllo > "I TRIED MY BEST" (182) > 17/02/11 17:11
Pff, Aphires drama-logs > Deus Vox by far!
Matty > Peon (2) > 21/02/11 03:52
This is me shaking my thang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtUQGzlDQzw
Matty - Protection Warrior <Paparazzi>

blem > WANNABE TROLL (1020) > 22/02/11 14:51
http://aarondembskibowden.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/ill-stab-you-in-the-face-an-mmo-guide/
Konflict > TROLL (1504) > 25/02/11 20:36
Konflict > TROLL (1504) > 25/02/11 22:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Bc7eRTdWY&feature=player_embedded
Aleo > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (884) > 26/02/11 01:14
Konflict > TROLL (1504) > 26/02/11 16:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0eKiULWw00&feature=player_embedded#at=105

No words needed.
Teddybear > "I TRIED MY BEST" (132) > 27/02/11 05:08
Konflict wrote:

No words needed.

Repost I'm quite sure of
Hps > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (522) > 27/02/11 06:14
Teddybear wrote:
Konflict wrote:

No words needed.

Repost I'm quite sure of

Gurgle posted about a year ago or so I believe.
Konflict > TROLL (1504) > 28/02/11 21:49
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/8831240.Rottingdean_rev_s_warning_after__Staying_Alive__funeral_blunder/
Matty > Peon (2) > 01/03/11 01:18
She scares me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olhczmTbB4I
Matty - Protection Warrior <Paparazzi>

Page 84 of 91
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 89, 90, 91  Next

Jump to: