Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Congratulations :)

Avren > Peon (1) > 15/11/08 15:35
Dear Loot FTW
I would like to congratulate you for being some of the first to make it to lvl 80. It's an astonishing feat of willpower, and I applaud you.
However; what is the life at 80? Almost noone else is 80, so there are little battlegrounds, raids only go up to a certain point, and then you're stuck.
I for one am questioning Adraina and Tobab, for standing around in the pit of Narjun, just for the sake of ganking hordies. Surely there must be more enthousiastic things to do than that. I heard reading books is really fun.
See, for me every computergame is all about having fun. As soon as I stop having fun, I quickly turn it off and start doing something else.
So basicly, I'm just wondering if standing around a summoning stone all day and ganking whatever comes along is really fun in the long run?

Yours truely

Avren
a.k.a. Twoflower (Twilight's Hammer)

EDIT:
A rectification is needed already, because it seems you have moved on. So sorry for the semi-rant, it seems you do have more life than I thought. Smile
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 15/11/08 15:44
Avren wrote:

standing around a summoning stone all day and ganking whatever comes along is really fun in the long run?

Yes.
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Sayana > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (697) > 15/11/08 17:03
Avren wrote:
I'm just wondering if standing around a summoning stone all day and ganking whatever comes along is really fun in the long run?

Boy have you been missing out!
lapin > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (626) > 15/11/08 17:21
If only I made a forum post about every death Ive gotten from gankers the last 40h...
Moaner > Peon (44) > 17/11/08 14:17

Last edited by Moaner on 03/02/09 11:46; edited 1 time in total
Doesn't care what you think.
Tobab > "I TRIED MY BEST" (224) > 19/11/08 12:00
Don't worry, Ill kill you every time i see you.
Cole > Frequenter (443) > 19/11/08 13:15
lol tobab you cant kill shit in PVP, Smile
Kalashi > Frequenter (257) > 19/11/08 13:57
True that Razz

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: