Forum Index > Off Topic > April 1st 2005

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
shaeltal > Frequenter (324) > 02/04/08 08:50
Hornblower wrote:
zomg TOP FIFTY TOP FIFTY!

lol Horn, sup sup? long time
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 02/04/08 11:08
bellator wrote:
There's still a lot of wait and see left. Neither will destroy wow, or even dent it, but hopefully if they can get a couple million subscribers after 3-6 months it will teach developers not to get so hung up on beating wow. Though i have to say is there any game (not freeware) that isnt based on profits alone?

The hardest thing is to predict ofcourse, altho its preety much obvious seeing the interest in beta events and feedback to them. Which in the long run should benefit mostly the user, because as allways when there is a lot of competition there is a certain battle for customers interest and for me that leaves hope for WoTLK.

Oh and Horn, it was better on Twin Emperors:
TOP CRUL!
TOP CRUL!
TOP CRUL!
SHUT UP! <- think Crul yelled something like that at a certain point of Vek'lor (or was it Vek'nilash) swinging his sword at him.
TOP CRUL!
TOP CRUL!

Very Happy
Hornblower > Frequenter (300) > 02/04/08 15:29
Not much Shaeltal Razz just school and leet programming ftw.

And rofl did Crul yell "SHUT UP" hahahaha
I am the casual ownage!

"THE PEOPLE ITALIANS ..want italy server !!!!"
bellator > TROLL (1553) > 03/04/08 22:20
I read some more about the PVE. Apparently there will be group instances for 6 man, and raid instances for 24 man.

Question is do I get the pre-order with the war-mammoth, war-rhino, or the bow!!!(lol amazon really screwed up with their marketing)

And is the CE worth is. 25 quid for a few bits and bobs...hmmm
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 03/04/08 23:13
Yeah he did Horn Very Happy , you can probably find the movie hosted still under Twin Emperors by Erl.

Quite amazing prices you guys in the EU got Bellator, generally for new 'promising' tittles we gotta pay atleast 40 euros or so, not to mention 70 or more for CE's. What a fucking riduculous ripoff.
bellator > TROLL (1553) > 03/04/08 23:24
Ah, i didn't make myself clear.

The normal edition is £25, and the CE is £50. (so i meant the difference was £25 for the few bits and bobs in the CE). You can't beat britain for rip offs :p

...on a side not, the 2 day 20gig download haul of the beta client is finally done. Have got access (through a friend). You in the beta 50. Let me know your name if so.
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 04/04/08 15:57
bellator wrote:
You in the beta 50. Let me know your name if so.

Haven't got a PC at home for quite some months now, so unfortunately no. But i've played the begining zones, all the way to lvl 12 or so at a friends place, not 100% of the time even, and it looks fascinating even on a rather mid price engine (C2D 2.3Ghz, 8800gts, 4gb ram). The lack of funds and time are controlling me at the moment, but come summer i will without doubt contact you my ingame name. Wink

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: