Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > April 1st 2005

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Shinzon > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (609) > 02/04/07 21:25
Boldya nema vec odavno. Teic je otisoa iz guilde na altovima igra stalno i malo na teicu, cole je u guildi presao na rogua.

Imam frenda koji je prosao taj cisco sranje. Vidim da je popularno Very Happy
Animarc > "I TRIED MY BEST" (161) > 03/04/07 17:40
Zomg fifty! Anisnake still miss sixty =(
Lyyk > Frequenter (454) > 03/04/07 18:24
Staprojminja! STAPROJ!
ShaelTal > Guest () > 03/04/07 20:49
fukin papak fifty Wink

whats up man? Smile
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 04/04/07 17:41
Shaeltal: HELP!
Shaeltal: HORDE!
Shaeltal has died.

fkn callin' me papak^^ Smile

Working and trying to play less but i end up playing more and more especially now when i entered Kara and we finally got a bit more ppl to start killin' some harder things.

What's up with you guys, Kir, Lyyk? Thought you were both playing, and Shael you quit and came back or what? Addiction is running strong in others then me i see! Twisted Evil
crul > "I TRIED MY BEST" (212) > 04/04/07 18:49
lawl fifty!

hai hai!
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 05/04/07 18:09
Hey gnome! How's life treatin' ya? I had the ''Crul 'n' Wiggles'' pic for background for god know's what reason on one of my 'alter' users on the PC and the other day when i ran into it i basicly started to dig throught old movie and picture CDs, DVDs and what not, found stuff ''up to'' Razorgore that Tobaba filmed and liek the Lod_Lucifron_Malaka version and decided to start this thread :>
crul > "I TRIED MY BEST" (212) > 05/04/07 18:16
Fifty wrote:
''Crul 'n' Wiggles''

who me ? mr wiggles ? - I'm innocent!

I downloaded the BWL movie a while ago, where Lod couldn't pull Firemaw because of the light Razz
Pero > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (687) > 05/04/07 18:50
crul wrote:
I downloaded the BWL movie a while ago, where Lod couldn't pull Firemaw because of the light Razz

"I can't see shit!" ? Very Happy
<3 Barcelona!

I pinch!

Shaeltal is gay!
blem > WANNABE TROLL (1020) > 05/04/07 19:56
blizzard holiday items ftw, now just give av snowballs in instance and we could have alot of fun in december (not that the normal snowballs wernt fun)

good to see your stile alive fifty Smile
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 05/04/07 20:03
It's a shame they fucked 'em up, can't even decently kill anyone anymore.
Good to see you too Blem, Blemd, Blemm, Blemmah.... Razz

Still playin'?
blem > WANNABE TROLL (1020) > 05/04/07 20:14
been gone 3 months, just got back saturday and got alot of irl stuff going on, dont have much time for playing and when i do its mostly on low level alts for some imba pvp, but think its soon time to get blem some leveling once my irl stuff cools down and i get use to the daly rutine
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 01/04/08 12:43
Was gonna open a new topic but i guess this one will do just fine.

Been a year or so without WoW and to be honest i was looking to come back before 2.4 but somewhat got turned away with the changes it brought, so i was wondering if any of the old lftw'ers gonna try stuff like Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, Spore, Aion Online or perhaps some other new MMO comming out this year? Something playable in a rather normal pace while maintaining work would suit me just fine.

Glad to see you are (as allways) still going strong in PvE, and quite amazing howmany of the old skool people are still actively raiding.

Is Seraphim the old PoW leader Seraphim or? Question

P.S. No april jokes please! Exclamation
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 01/04/08 14:10
Yeah he is, and I know for sure that Lyyk will be getting AoC Razz
Silra > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (852) > 01/04/08 15:14
Fifty wrote:
Was gonna open a new topic but i guess this one will do just fine.

Been a year or so without WoW and to be honest i was looking to come back before 2.4 but somewhat got turned away with the changes it brought, so i was wondering if any of the old lftw'ers gonna try stuff like Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, Spore, Aion Online or perhaps some other new MMO comming out this year? Something playable in a rather normal pace while maintaining work would suit me just fine.

A lot of people are keeping an eye out for alternatives on the (to be honest, still more or less distant) horizon.

Age of Conan looks the most promising at the moment.
Silra - Draenei Shaman
Skwittle - Gnome Warrior
Sayana > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (697) > 01/04/08 16:24
I'll be trying out Aion Online and/or AoC if WotLK doesn't appeal to me or I'll just quit dedicated gaming altogether. :p
Cole > Frequenter (443) > 01/04/08 22:01
Maybe il try AOC also, or came back when WOW expansion coms out.
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 01/04/08 22:11
Skwittle wrote:
A lot of people are keeping an eye out for alternatives on the (to be honest, still more or less distant) horizon.

Age of Conan looks the most promising at the moment.

Altho they all have unique and appealing new stuff that challenges World of Warcraft as the most populated MMO at the moment, there is allmost no talk about heavy dungeon PvE in either of the new tittles which kinda bothers me the most. The shere fact of what WoW has turned into the past year, just looking from the time input and reward aspect (casual vs hardcore) of the game, a lot has changed in the wrong direction since late 2006, atleast for me. Being the 50ish or so best and simply most willing individuals on the server to access amazing stuff (back then ofcourse) like Onyxia's lair for example, in allmost impossible conditions with such gear that compared to current is allmost as you were bare nekkid playing with your skill alone and a few tricks here and there to 'cheat' the system, survive and eventually come on top.

Now, all of the most promising new tittles challenge WoW mostly in the PvP aspect (correct me if im wrong), with a different leveling/talent/combat system they all lead to massive player versus player combat, weather its between towns, keeps, guilds or simply one on one, they are atleast for the most of what i've managed to view and put together all clearly developed in that same direction.

Does that mean that the only way of playing and conquering in a true dungeon PvE team system will be in this flawed, percentage addicted and in many ways unfair and unconstant game that is so clearly for the last year based on its profits and profits alone?

I really hope not.
bellator > TROLL (1553) > 02/04/08 00:41
I'll probably be giving AoC a try, and i imagine a number of players will as a time filler to their week on top of SW farming until Wotlk.

In terms of pve, i have actually read interviews about pve in AoC and how they do plan to incorporate instanced pve in it since they were the first developer to include it in an mmo. I have also heard rumour of 25-man raid content. War on the other hand would be almost impossible to incorporate instanced pve seeing as both factions have completely different classes.

You cant blame developers for focusing on pvp since through a large portion of their development time the biggest competition to their game has had Pve nailed down and been weak in pvp. The best chance to gain market share is to focus on becoming the best in their competitors weakest area.

There's still a lot of wait and see left. Neither will destroy wow, or even dent it, but hopefully if they can get a couple million subscribers after 3-6 months it will teach developers not to get so hung up on beating wow. Though i have to say is there any game (not freeware) that isnt based on profits alone?
Hornblower > Frequenter (300) > 02/04/08 01:09
zomg TOP FIFTY TOP FIFTY!
I am the casual ownage!

"THE PEOPLE ITALIANS ..want italy server !!!!"

Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: